PAGE 9

Dabi P.O.V.

"Turn left here Aiko is in there" 

we turn and the guard was electrocuting the little girl she's the fifth one, "scum of the earth like you should be burnt away" I burn his body and carry the girl, "where to next kid?" I ask Chinami 

she's the girl that helped plot this with Yuno.

"stop. don't move" 

I stop in my tracks and she looks to the girl in my hands 

"Aiko he's a friend, he's here with the lady I told you guys about, you remember right?"

Aiko nods and clings to my body for dear life none of these kids are older than 7 or 8 years of age.

"Aiko can predict the future just do as she says from now on" 

"alright, stay close" 

We run around this place till I've got all 12 kids, "stop here she's coming" 

Yuno turns the corner sliding on the ground she warps us to the safe house she looks bloodied and beaten.

"is everyone okay?"

I turn and there are more kids in the room, "go now" Aiko whispers in my ear. I put her down and Yuno warps me to the hideout. 

I sit on the couch and I can't stop thinking about today's events more so the kind of person Yuno is in a society like ours her existence makes no sense, she's a villain and hero she wants to destroy the world, but she also wants to save it, the minute you think you've figured her out something else comes up.

I can't figure her out I thought her saying she's moves ahead of everyone was just a trade mark. 

"hey man, you okay?" 

"yeah twice, I just need time to sleep" Before I over think my brain off. I lie down on the couch. 

~

"wake up Mr"

I hear Aiko's voice, I open my eyes Yuno is kneeling down in front of me she smiles and kisses me.

"morning lover boy I made breakfast" she looks older slightly taller, but hotter. 

"mom" a white-haired boy runs into her arms scared.

"give it back Raiden" another boy yells at the other with red hair and contrasting fiery blue eyes 

"Hiryu, calm down" Yuno says, she looks so over this Yuno looks at me, "do something they listen to you" 

"me? what are you talking about?"

"dad, Hiryu burnt my art and took Brussel"

"Brussel? who's Brussel?" why is he calling me dad.

 "that's his favourite paint brush, Hiryu I told you to stop now go fix his painting and give back his brush I won't ask again" that's the scolding tone she usually uses on Toga.

"but mom he started it"

"I don't care who started it if you boys keep this up I'll.. kick you out of the house or whatever"

the boys glare at each the white hair disappears while the red hair glares at me I look at Yuno and she flops on the couch she can't see me? I look at the red hair again.

Are we in the time vault? 

Flames erupt from behind him a foot-tall creature appears it's a baby dragon. He looks pissed and about to attack. Yuno lies down on the couch she looks exhausted.