PAGE 3

Yuno P.O.V.

I groggily enter my apartment last night was bonkers after dealing with the league and finally capturing All for One which would explain why Dabi wasn't here for the past few days

hawks came by and we flew to every bar we could find took 3 shots of whatever and on to the next at some point we drank spiked drinks had sex I don't know how many times now my feet are sore and I can barely walk I was out dancing all night.

I shower and open my closet

what lingerie am I in the mood for today!

eh, I'll go with a baby doll. 

I wear black lingerie and a fishnet mini dress, we all have our fashion styles this is my style makes life easier. I warp over to my house flopping onto my bed falling asleep. 

After some much needed sleep I warp to the kitchen and there's Kurogiri cooking on the stove. I actually knew they were here their hideout was discovered I just thought some of them had their own apartments though given this mansion was built with some rather fun details in mind I can see why they would prefer to stay here. 

"kid would you mind getting dressed"

I eye the lizard, "I am dressed" I turn to Kuro the food smells nice. "you almost done yet? I'm starving" 

I spot lover boy coming up from downstairs he seriously has a face I could lick his skin intrigues me I wonder what he tastes like.

"quit staring streaker"

streaker?

I relax in my seat and papa Kuro serves my plate I dig in and I must say Kuro's cooking tastes better every time.

~

It's been 3 months of the league staying here. I don't see them as often though I do spend nights with Dabi he's an insomniac and a great fuck buddy. I mean seriously he's great in bed.

I get a call from one of Macao's friends he's a bar owner that pays me big to make my fiery cocktail he deals with organising parties in remote locations hero or villain it doesn't matter as long as he gets paid.

Dabi P.O.V. 

"I'll pay 10 grand an hour if you can manage to bring a friend we have a full house and everyone is demanding those drinks I'll add 5 grand if you'll agree to have your canvases on display"

"did he say what I think he said?" Magne whispers to me.

I nod.

She sighs and a warp gate appears, a white haired male walks through, "seriously doll face you're wasting your time playing hero your art is the real deal" he pats her head and Yuno groans. for someone so handsy her reaction makes me curious as to what exactly fits her criteria for her weird kink. 

"anybody want a once in a life time opportunity to see the private room?" she asks

I thought that room was her private place where there's whips and chains everywhere.

If it has more of her art I'm interested I'm not one to stare at a painting and call it beautiful, but her work has something rare in it a story I can relate to. 

"hurry up streaker we don't have all day" 

she mutters something under her breath and opens a warp gate.

 the room is all white with stars like the ones in her room, there are shelves full of paintings placed upside down neatly in stashes with bookshelf labels.