PAGE 13

Dabi P.O.V.

"Yuno" ... she scratches my back and I lay her down slowly my tongue running up her neck biting down while heat runs up my spine from the sight of her squirming below me.

I explore every inch of her body taking my time I want to make up for lost time.

"Dabi, I can't wait anymore" I look her in the eyes... she arches her back her hands clutching onto the bed sheets while I thrust deeper... she looks me in the eyes before she goes back to sucking my dick... my breathing is ragged I'm about to cum. she's moaning my name... she's on top, she's in control I can feel her tugging at the invisible heart string that tethers me to her... "don't stop Yuno" my body feels hot the pleasure is too good I know I'm close I'm about to blow, but I just can't stop...

"Dabi don't stop" ... all I hear are her moans echoing in my head I love it when she says my name, and the crazy face she makes when she cusses... she wraps herself around my body and we cum at the same time it was like a piece of her attached to me.

 I felt something radiate from her to me.

"whatever you're doing to me make it stop, I'm going to hurt you in the end" she's still holding me close I'm still inside her.

I know, I just can't stay away, I can't give you the space you need I'm trying, but I can't get you out of my mind. I don't know what it is I'm feeling it scares me, and honestly I want to punch you in the face for having so much power over me, we're going to hurt each other in the end can you at least give me some good memories to hold on too"

... "Yuno" ... 

I wake up remembering my dream in reverse flashes of Yuno from the first day we met to today.

I look in the mirror as I wash my face, "3 months? I could only stay away from you for 3 fucking months, what the hell?" 

Yuno P.O.V. 

I don't feel like going to my house seeing Dabi is starting to piss me off. I don't know what to do about the way he makes me feel. I hate that he has so much power over me.

  I enter my apartment and call Jeanie he always knows what to do even if I'll get an earful first I'd rather have that at this point. 

Jeanie sighs as he thinks over my current predicament he scolded me for 4 hours on the phone then told me to come here early morning.

"please stop pacing like that it makes my heart ache. I don't know what to do, I didn't tell you so you could be just as clueless as I am"

"I'm not clueless Yuno I'm trying to figure out how we can make this work in our favour at this point it's fair to say your feelings towards one another are mutual"

  "you can't be serious. I want these feelings to go away not invest in them, what if I decide I want to be with him? What then?" 

"I guess we'll just have to hope you fall for someone else, what about Hawks? You two seem cosy"

"I like him, but it's not the same. I don't even like groping other guys anymore it feels wrong" 

"I don't know what to tell you just remind yourself he's the enemy" 

Seriously? What kind of fucked up advice is that it's like he wants me to be with the guy. I warp to my apartment I need to get wasted maybe having a new fuck buddy will cure me.