not as deep as this pussy

if you're vanilla then uh- we fuck a few others in this story so if you're not a fellow slutty whore like me then i don't think you'll enjoy this so just a disclaimer beforehand! this is mature rated for valid reasoning with the content, please keep that in mind!

Y/N's POV

"I'm pregnant."

"Wow, really," I mused, sliding the strap of my heel up over my ankle.

"You got me pregnant," she continued and I cocked a brow, a chuckle passing my lips.

Rising to my feet, I stepped towards her, placing a hand over her shoulder, fingers lacing through her hair while my pierced tongue ran over my lip ring.

"Did I now?"

"You both are ridiculous," there was a laugh in the room from Yaoyorozu. "And Camie, you can't be pregnant from her if you guys slept together so long ago. It'd have to be recent."

"It can be tonight," I offered, getting smacked by Yaoyorozu's hairbrush.

Despite that, I smacked my hand against Camie's ass who winked back at me.

"It's still a surprise that you two slept together, what was it, last year? How many months has it been?" Uraraka's question got answered by me shrugging.

"Haven't kept count."

"Didn't you say you wouldn't fuck a friend just because you're an alpha?"

"Camie kissed me first," I defended.

"I was drunk, she's hot, natural alpha pheromones make anyone horny as fuck," Camie explained, handing the hair pins to Yaoyorozu.

"What if you really did get her pregnant? That would be hilarious."

"Yeah, but I didn't, plus I didn't mark or imprint her either so it's fine, and another plus, neither of us were in heat," I pointed out, my finger grazing the several earrings that pierced through my ear.

"Child support is like pennies to you anyways," Uraraka mentioned.

"Doesn't mean I'm just going to have children to throw away into the world, I don't plan on impregnating anyone, he, she, they, or however else they identify themselves or their gender, including if they're omega, beta, or alpha. That's not something that sits well with me, just abandoning them and tossing money for the kid. Do you have any clue what pregnancy is like?" I concluded.

"No, bitch, do I look pregnant to you?"

"Exactly, not putting any person through that."

"Damn, that's deep."

"Not as deep as this pussy."

"Thanks, really needed that."

"Yo, has anyone actually given you a pregnancy scare before?" Uraraka leaned forward, fixing Camie's dress strap.

"Who hasn't, I mean, have you seen me?"

"Wow, it's like we've all just been blind for all the years we've been together," Uraraka grinned sarcastically.

"Where's Toga? Didn't she say she was coming? Our group can't be complete without all of our girls."

"No doubt on that," Yaoyorozu agreed.

"I brought our shots!" Jiro set the tray down while we all took one down. "Got a text from Ashido that they're on their way."

"Talking about hook ups, didn't Jiro kiss Yaoyorozu?" I brought up, watching the both of them eye me as the others turned to listen.