i wanted to moan right in his face

I stepped out, lights flashing as cameras clicked rapidly in my face. I felt Bakugo's hand grip my ass and I only glanced at him with a smile before stepping onto the first stair. He came beside me, his head angling into my neck.

"Gotta be good security, don't I?"

This ass was a national treasure that did need securing so I didn't blame him.

"Falcons, oh, Falcons!"

My eyes rose to meet the reporters' cameras, my hips swinging out for the photo with a wink.

"Might want to lower your angle," I suggested, my finger sliding on the lens to point it down towards my body to show off my dress.

I laughed when the reporter stumbled slightly, their eyes wandering before gluing back to me.

"Who are you dressed up for tonight? Any date nights? Who's the lucky person?"

"Get one thing clear," I turned my head as Bakugo swung open the door for me to step in.

"Yes, anything for you!"

"I look good for myself and no one else."

Kaminari's hand eased me in and Bakugo kicked the door shut after us.

"They get on my fucking nerves."

He straightened his suit jacket out and I rolled my eyes at him, my fingers playing with the feather on my thigh.

"Right, try maybe shattering the door next time, that totally would make for an entrance."

"What? It's not like they're going to guess anything suspicious, I'm just a bodyguard," he shrugged his shoulders back, rolling his neck out to gesture me towards the reception.

"Hello," I smiled at the woman standing there, seeing her lick her lips before replying.

"Yes?"

"Falcons, reserved here."

"Oh, yes, you sure are," her eyes lingered on me before clicking onto her computer. "I'm sure you know the way, right down the room and across the hall is the elevator."

"Thank you, honey."

She nodded with a smile, eyes not leaving my dress.

"Anything for you, alpha."

"They haven't arrived yet," Bakugo noted, taking a scan around the floor. "We'll go up when they arrive."

"Sure," I waved a hand, not caring to look around as I'm sure he already did.

But as Bakugo did, his eyes came back to me, specifically going down to my thigh, lingering there with narrowed eyes before flashing away.

"Does a fine lady as yourself care to dance with me?"

"No," I didn't look up from my nails.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused," my eyes went to stare down at the grimy old man. "Bakugo, care to excuse him?"

"I love caring."

"Thank you, baby."

"I parked out in the street," Kaminari joined me as Bakugo stepped aside with the struggling man.

I motioned for him to sit down, spreading his legs with my hand to seat myself between them. He simply hummed, his fingers straying onto my legs.

"You know, you're still wet."

"Soaking."

"I did not mean that- but from when Bakugo threw water onto you," he chuckled.

"Yeah, and you're all dry now?" I shifted to turn and look at him, raising a brow at the hitch in his breath when my face ended up closer to his than he must have expected.