in the mood for a gang bang

"Sedatives usually work best in alcohol, but this trick isn't exactly a secret either, just another disgusting method."

"Alphas aren't immune to date rapes, why is it not making anything happen to you?"

"Cute, you finally admitted to your crime, huh?" I laughed lightly while he checked around the room, almost as if I would have called the cops on him.

About fucking time.

They always acted like they had no idea. Like as if they never had any hidden intentions and that I was always just the crazy paranoid one. Oh, I'll show crazy.

"You aren't going to make this legal, are you? You shouldn't even have any memories of this! The success rate left no space for slip ups like this to happen," he continued to ramble on from nerves I presumed.

Not that I gave a single flying fuck, I just simply didn't have much more time to play around with anymore. My body's time limit was running thinner and thinner by the moment, and soon enough, my bloodstream was going to send out the effects of the drug to my body.

"I'll do anything! You know, I didn't even want to sleep with you! But, everyone says it must be something special, so good, worth killing for!"

"Oh, is that so?" I smiled. "I am indeed to die for."

"Yeah, so how about we settle this with a deal? I'll give you my-"

"Life," I answered him myself.

"What?"

"You're going to pay for this with your entire life. Your name is going to be sent to shit where it belongs, and I'll watch your company crumble right before me, all over the media. Don't worry, you'll get all the attention from me that you wanted."

"No, no, don't get the authorities involved," he looked over his shoulder and I laughed.

My vision hazed over for a moment, and I masked it by leaning onto Bakugo. Bakugo must've noticed because he made a hand motion to Kaminari behind my back while I grabbed the dealer's tie to keep him in place.

"You're not even worth my hands gracing your pitiful form. You know, I pity you."

I watched the ego and panic fight each other in his eyes.

"I would have fucked you too is the sad part. I appreciate doing charity work, but you ruined it. You chose to become a fucking liar instead, and that's when it went all downhill. But even better, you chose an even worse path to take after that, because why stop there, right? Had you simply answered what I asked, we wouldn't be here. You'd be heading back to your little office after having busted a nut within three to six thrusts."

"Yes, yes! I want to fuck you! So much, so badly, please!"

I felt second hand embarrassment for the fool he was making of himself even further by shouting. It still made me laugh, knowing more eyes were shifting onto us due to the scene he was making. Of course in places like these, most people simply turned away again, going back to minding their own business.

"Too fucking late. I'm not as horny anymore, not feeling kind enough to be charitable."

I swallowed, noting my blinking was turning slower and that meant my time was running out.

"I know you wanted to fuck me, you wouldn't have went through all the absolute shit you did had you actually meant what you said and had better intentions towards me. Don't worry, luckily for you, I'm quite professional, so let's handle this professionally."

I didn't give him the chance to answer, simply shifting my footing towards Kaminari as his hand went over my waist to steady my form.

"Bakugo would love to introduce himself," I smiled, giving Bakugo the signal for him to be taken care of.