suck my pretty fucking cunt

"Suck my pretty fucking cunt," I smiled.

"I wish I could, great view I've got," the rogue beta grinned even with blood seeping from his mouth.

"Then want to tell me why you were trying to sneak into the mafia house?"

"To see you. I saw you on the news and had to see if it was just as good in person. You're the type that I like."

I crushed his windpipe under my heel.

"I'm the type you like? Like I'm a fucking biscuit that you can bite?"

He choked, struggling for air and I sighed, shifting my heel down his throat to rest over his chest.

"Better?"

I tapped my foot against his ribs that I had broken.

"I didn't know you were a gangster," he spoke through broken breaths. "Alpha Falcons has a gang? A mafia gang team?"

"Yeah, and that's the last thing you're going to know."

Sliding my gun out of the waistband of my belt, I cocked the gun to load it.

"Any last words?"

"I-I love you!"

I laughed.

"Thank you."

Then I shot him.

"Gonna need crew for cleanup, get me backup to take care of a mess," I spoke into my ear piece.

"I'll be sending three over, Asui, Ashido, and Yaoyorozu," Jiro answered. "Coordinates?"

"Corner of the back alley, across our mafia home."

"Cute, we're on it."

I kept watch, dusting my heel off. I didn't bother to move so that the blood wouldn't spread to them.

There was a reason I wore red bottoms.

"They're overhead, you're good to go."

"Thanks, Jiro. I'll be heading off then."

"You got it, boss."

Touching my earpiece for a moment longer, I waited for the answer.

"Camie connected," she responded.

"Where the fuck has Katsuki been?"

"Need an exact destination?"

"Just approximate for now."

"Around Aizawa's place."

"Got it," I sighed. "Thanks, Cam. Toga on watch?"

"Yeah, Uraraka joined her today."

"Kami still at his street race?"

"I'm sure he's crushing it," she laughed. "You heading back or what?"

"Might be out a bit late tonight. There's a mission I need to wrap up before heading back."

"Need backup or a cover?"

"No."

"I knew you'd say that," she sighed. "Do well, Falcons."

With a nod, I clicked the ear piece.

"Fuck."

Shaking my sore wrist off, I leaned my head back against the wall for a breath. Not having time to waste, I rolled my neck and kept moving. If I was right, the small rundown room should be around here somewhere. Toying with the lighter in my pocket, I froze.