the sack of my balls grilled back to me

I had to give it to him, the order of the trio was clever. Dabi knew exactly what he was doing.

"You ready, cunt? I'm coming up close," Bakugo's voice through the headphones was heard by me and Deku.

"Todoroki is feeding you his ass," Deku laughed, a loud static being heard from Bakugo's end.

"Bakugo eating that booty like groceries," I joined in.

Despite the chaotic reply, it was indeed true. Todoroki was leading, the car whirring closer and closer to the line to signal off the next pair.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, Falcons," Deku spoke up through the headphones.

"Yeah, I know."

"You know? So you're telling me that you already knew that I sucked shit ass at racing? And even after still fucking knowing that you decided how wonderful it'd be for me to get the sack of my balls grilled back to me by Hawks?"

"Now I didn't say I knew all that," I replied. "Plus, I had no sure guarantee you were or were not racing Hawks. Just don't worry about winning, enjoy yourself."

"Fuck your enjoyment, you rabbit teeth, tit sucking bitches," Bakugo was back on the line with us and I rolled my eyes. "You better fucking win or else-"

"Or else what? You'll cry? Bold coming from someone who is literally losing to Todoroki," I scoffed.

"I'm gonna fucking cry."

"Do it after you pull into the pit stop," I told him, watching the the hood of his car pass the line and Deku's engine revved off onto the track.

"I'm going to fuck Todoroki in the ass," Bakugo growled.

"Great, don't let us know next time."

Hawks was doing beautifully on the track, really. My eyes hadn't left the screen where a close up of him was kept on live recording. Even with his helmet on, the camera angles did him so much damn good justice from inside his car. If only the angle was a bit lower-

"Yo Dab," I rolled my window down to lean out of my car to talk to him beside me in his car.

"What? You tryna fuck before they finish their lap?"

"No, but you'd probably be able to bust a nut in that time span anyways without a struggle."

"Damn, it's not my fault I squirt within seconds. Have you ever been in a pussy? Put your dick in a pussy and I can guarantee you no one can last that long."

"No, but I can put my dick in your ass," I offered.

"I'd low-key be into that."

"Of course you would. Anyways, I'm tryna ask if we have to even do our lap, like why bother? I'm kinda busy so you can just do it yourself," I spoke while my eyes were on Hawks' camera screen.

"You serious?"

"Well, can we?"

"No. The fuck?"

"Damn, well it was at least worth a try," I sighed.

Rolling my window back up, I situated myself in my seat, eyes on the rear view mirror to see Deku pulling up fast.

"Pull up, bitch," I told him through the headphones.

"More like pull out," Bakugo snorted.

"Damn, that's what they must say when you go soft after four thrusts."

"Fuck you, it's not four! I counted!"

"Rip to your counting," I laughed, cracking my knuckles.

Hawks came to the line, the half of the one second that both Hawks and Dabi were both on the line, I blew them a kiss. It didn't take a whole second for Dabi to chuckle and slam onto the gas pedal. My attention no longer strayed off to Hawks. The heat from my hand was shoved over the gear, slamming the car into drive and out of park the moment Deku's tires slid over the line beside me.