mouth over shindo's erection

"Well," I blinked. "Nothing really wrong with that, now is there?"

"He doesn't want to do it fair and square," Bakugo explained.

It took me a moment to realize and I glanced at Kaminari.

"Fine by me, I'll take on his cover."

I didn't realize that more and more people were now staring at the group of us. It took me a long moment to actually see more of the other mafia members standing with Dabi across from us. Out of the corner of my eye, I could make out the outline of those red wings, right by Dabi. Though I didn't let my eyes dart to him, my mind averted to him nonetheless.

"Don't be ridiculous, you're really going to go through with this?"

"What's the big deal, Bakugo? Kaminari wants to race Dabi, all I have to do is the NASCAR race for the public to cover for the private street race Kaminari does between mafias. Any objections?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes, not answering nonetheless.

"See you on the track then for the crowd and cameras," I held my hand out for Dabi to shake.

He wrapped both of his hands around mine and I smiled at him, pulling my hand back. Shifting aside, I nodded at Kaminari for them to shake hands as well.

"I've got a few conditions," Dabi spoke up.

"As long as they're for the NASCAR race, I'll agree. Anything for the street race, that's between you and Kaminari," I nodded at him.

"Lovely, then," Dabi turned to me, his hand unbuttoning his suit jacket lazily. "I'll be having an alpha and beta from my mafia for the race with you. You have to do the same as well then."

"Fair enough, any restrictions on mafia boundaries?"

"Nah," he toyed with his tie. "Can be anyone, even if they're not from your mafia. Just an alpha, and a beta or omega, choice is yours."

"Bakugo and Deku," I answered. "And they're final."

Dabi cocked his brow, glancing at Bakugo beside me.

"On the track then, it'll be a pleasure," Dabi smiled, his hand warm around mine.

"Please," I grinned. "The pleasure's all mine."

I felt Kaminari's arm go around me, his shoulder touching my shoulder blade.

"You good?" I spoke by his eyes and his eyes met mine, a smile pulling onto his lips.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, of course," I smiled at him.

"I can not believe the shit you pull out of your fucking ass," Bakugo spoke after we moved through the crowd.

"Yeah? Wanna touch my fucking ass then?"

He blinked at me.

"Anyways," I blew off my nails. "I'm going to dance, turn this dim ass dinner into an exotic dancing dinner."

"Typical," Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"As if you're not going to be in the fucking front," I shot back.

"What can I say? You're a bitch, but a hot one."

"Oh, hell yeah to that."

I rolled my tongue over my lip ring as we both took a shot. Stepping towards the main table, I eased myself on, standing. Smiling down at the ones that were sitting at the table, I watched them begin to argue about who had the best seat. Though it was an event so there wouldn't be any actual violence, they shouted at one another.