as tight as a virgin man's ass

"Fuck," I cursed when he slammed in again.

Each of his piercings vibrated inside of me with his movements, even through the condom, I could feel each and every metal piece. Despite jewelry being cold, I felt pulses of heat from his piercings. My legs spread out further when he changed his pace, arms going around my back before letting go to grip my hips. He pressed the tips of his fingers into my skin, harshly leaving marks there. I threw my arms around his neck to ease him close to me.

"You're as tight as a virgin man's ass."

I laughed breathlessly, losing my breath again when he filled me in a single motion. His cock pressed to the depths of my cunt, slipping in and out with the slickness of my sex dripping right from where we were connected. His thrusting slowed and quickened irregularly, leaning into me to kiss me. His tongue was hot, aiming right for the center of mine to push the ball that was pierced through there.

"Toya, switch the angle, my thigh fucking hurts," I told him, adjusting my leg when he brought me closer, pressing himself into me again.

"Both of your lips are glistening right now," he hummed, bringing his face close to mine.

Biting the soft skin of his that was between his scars on his face, I sucked with my teeth until a love bruise formed, a blatant hickey directly on his face.

"Now you look like a whore, just like me," I laughed.

"You have such a bad habit of biting, don't you?"

"You don't seem to mind. Your cock just angled inside of me, so I don't see your point."

"You know what you'll like?"

He pulled out entirely, the air hitting my crotch feeling cold compared to how heated we were. Before I could process much else, he rubbed his cock on my clit.

"Toya, I swear to fuck-"

A low breath left my mouth when he pressed the underside of his dick further onto my clit, making sure I felt each rung of his Jacob's ladder piercing. I rolled my hips in response, humming when he grunted. Just as much as I enjoyed it, I knew he felt the pleasure just as much more. His heavy breaths in my ear told me how he loved the way we rutted against each other. With a hum, I bit down onto his shoulder, distracting him for the second that I angled his tip back into me with a slow push of my hips on his, suddenly slamming down for him to fill me in my soaking core.

"Falcons, fuck, you just, fuck-"

He couldn't finish, just groaning with how I swayed my hips, having his cock deepen further inside of me, pressing to different angles

He couldn't finish, just groaning with how I swayed my hips, having his cock deepen further inside of me, pressing to different angles. The tip of his cock pushing to both sides of my inner walls when I shifted my hips side to side. I could feel more wetness slip from our thighs, skin turning messier with sweat and panting.

"I need more, fuck, please, let me just," he cried out, eager hips restlessly hitting my thighs.

"Take more then. You're so beautiful when you beg."