sticking a dildo in my ass

"Fuck, you hear how you slip inside me?"

Shindo gave a short moan in reply, his eyes screwed shut as he panted.

"Hear every sound just like how good it feels, it sounds just as good, huh?"

"Yeah, fuck, yeah-"

"Not gonna look?"

I slipped his belt out from his unbuttoned pants while he thrusted in and out of me.

"Hold still for a second for me, hm?"

He only nodded, the sweat and flushed skin of his illuminated against me. Pulling his belt entirely out of the loops, I swung it over his shoulders. Holding onto the belt, I brought it around his neck, buckling the belt there as I held the belt in my palm.

"Gonna look now?"

He licked his lips, eyes still half shut as he looked at me. Pulling the belt down, his head tipped forward and I kissed his ear.

"Look at how I'm fucking you. Feels good, sounds good, but looks even better, right?"

His breath hitched when I shifted my hips with his cock hard inside me. Clenching myself on him to keep him from moving, I watched his head turn to the side. Tugging the belt that was buckled around his neck again, I brought his head back down to our sexes for him to see.

"Take a good look, no better view than my pussy tight around the girth of your dick."

Letting go, I kissed his neck lightly to relieve some of the tension from the belt around him. He wasted no time in groaning and pushing himself deeper into me. I leaned back, angling myself onto him for him to take in a shaky breath.

"Did you just-"

"Don't laugh, please," he sighed.

I fucking laughed.

"You're cute, don't worry about it," I kissed his cheek, trying to conceal my laughter behind a smile.

"I really wish you had a dick, you try fucking a pussy and lasting longer than four minutes," he grumbled, pulling my dress down to fix my appearance.

"If I had a dick, I would absolutely rip your ass."

"I'm not sure if I'd like that or not. Gotta try that out tonight by sticking a dildo in my ass."

I undid the belt around his neck, looping it back through his pants when he buttoned them.

"I guess I've got a choking kink now, huh?"

I threw my head back and laughed.

"How cute."

He fixed the collar of his shirt, his other arm lazily going around me as we stepped out of the hall again.

"You think Bakugo is done by now?"

"What, gonna have him choke you?" I raised a brow at him.

"That was a good one, maybe later I will. I was supposed to do a task of his," he rubbed his jaw.

"Is that so?"

How strange. Ironic and humoring.

"Well then, get to it," I smiled at him.

"Thanks, baby," he grinned, leaning forward to push his lips to mine for a slow moment.

Slipping my in-ear out from Bakugo's jacket pocket, I turned it on.

"Falcons."

"Uraraka," I smiled. "Is there a day that my schedule is clear for next week?"

"Uh, well. Not exactly," she answered.