if i had your dick in my mouth

"The race is tomorrow, prepared enough?"

Bakugo snickered at Kaminari who didn't even bother to glance at him.

"Denki being a dom makes me want to low-key suck his dick."

"Didn't you say you don't suck men's dicks?" Bakugo was quick to retort.

"Didn't say that I never would," I pointed out.

"Falcons practiced with me," Kaminari spoke up after a bit.

"Don't fucking tell me you trained him for the fucking race?" Bakugo narrowed his eyes at me.

"Something wrong with that?"

I stared right back at him, my head angled back to ask him to defy me.

"He's a fucking driver, you training him against Dabi is just useless," he snorted.

"Why? Just because Dabi is a professional NASCAR racer?"

"Yeah," Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Just because that's his public cover doesn't mean that he doesn't actually work for it."

"Of course that's his public cover, just like the rest of us, we can't just say we are mafia members," I flicked his nose and he swung an empty punch that I dodged. "So to the people and paparazzi, he's a NASCAR racer."

"That's what I just fucking said."

"Think Kaminari can't beat him because of that?"

Bakugo paused.

"Why? All just because Kaminari is only a street racer between the mafias?"

"I can't make a definite bet," Bakugo finally spoke up.

"Good, that's what we want our opposing team to think as well."

"There's no damn doubt that he's skilled at what he does, or else he wouldn't be in this mafia otherwise," Bakugo's eyes shifted to Kaminari. "But competing against that stitched bitch with staples in his ass in a race, is," he fell silent for a second. "Bold, to say the least."

"Guess you'll just have to see, Katsuki," I clinked my drink against his and he only rolled his eyes.

"What's throwing me off the most is that you fucking trained him."

"Scared of a little birdie?"

"That street race a few years back," he brought up. "When it was you against Dabi for the finale, we all remember the outcome."

"My memory's foggy," I yawned.

"You obliterated him."

"Did I?" I checked my watch.

"He was left in the fucking dust."

"He's a professional NASCAR racer," I mocked Bakugo back at him.

"He's still got official training," he snapped back.

"And so fucking what about it?" I cocked my head at Bakugo.

"I high-key want to fuck Falcons."

Kaminari's statement had both of us stare at him.

"Were my pheromones coming off?" I sighed and he nodded.

"Just a bit."

I stood, setting my empty glass down.

"Kaminari and I are going to do another lap or so, we'll be back once he's happy with his rounds," I announced. "Don't forget that you have to get suited up for tomorrow."

"Yeah, the fuck you sign my ass up for? That shit was uncalled for," he grunted.

"Please, you love the attention. As if you don't get off from the praise."