a man moaned out his orgasm

"Another round of shots!"

My hair was still slightly damp, champagne staining my lips with its flavor.

"Look who decided to show up, and I thought it was all just rumors."

I heard a sound of a zipper follow after the words.

The snarky voice had me sigh, blowing out a breath to grab something stronger, but his hand stopped mine

"Need vodka before you even see me?"

"Katsuki, good evening to you as well."

"You look like you went through the ringer," he laughed, settling down besides me as his eyes went over the wound on my face before his eyes dragged down my dress.

"Still hot as fuck."

"Now that, that's something even I can't argue with," he grunted, shrugging his gear off from the mission he just completed.

"What? You wanna fuck? That's the only reason you show your face to me."

"Got a stick up your ass tonight?"

"It's an anal plug, but sure."

"Shouldn't have fucking asked. Plus, you're the one who came by the company building. Our meetings are rare despite being in the same mafia," he mentioned to which I rolled my eyes.

"With a mafia, it's not strange. Mafias aren't gangs, though we do all live in the same mansion, have you seen the size of it? It's easy for some of us to not cross one another. We all still get our work done and come together when needed, isn't that what matters?"

"Yeah, well anyfuckingways," he rolled his eyes, continuing to change his clothes.

"Missing me? Guess I'll switch your position out then. Not like you were doing anything here either, often just completed night mafia missions. You're on security now, mainly personal but might assign a location when necessary."

"I fucking what-"

"That's final."

He blinked at me, his red eyes glimmering before snapping his gaze away from mine to button his pants when I tossed his suit jacket at him for him to wear.

"You know, I'm going to start a rebellion against you and overthrow your ass one day."

"How many times do I have to tell you, go the fuck ahead. The reason you haven't is because you can't. Plus, it's not like I've got you tied down, you are here by your own will, I always leave that open to everyone. So stop throwing a hissy fit."

"I'll throw you off the fucking balcony."

"Bird of prey, I'll always land on my feet, don't forget. For someone as intellectual as you, you sure do lack basic intelligence."

"You're gonna lack basic breathing."

"You are so funny."

"I know," he scoffed, and not gonna lie, I laughed at that. "How'd the meeting go?"