on your cock? shaft or the balls?

My arms went above my head, hands dragging back down my body, one hand slowing to get stuck onto my tie while the other traveled further down. The music had my blood thrumming and I loved it. A flick of my wrist and my tie was thrown off, my eyes going into the crowd to size them up.

"Pussy power," I grinned, my hand grabbing my crotch to thrust my hips forward to the beat.

Spreading my legs, I eased myself down to crouch. The second the light came over me, I tilted my head back for my mouth to come to attention, pierced tongue toying with my lip ring before the act was gone in a flash. Swinging my leg out, I posed myself onto the table. One hand went back to trailing my body while my shoulders curved back, the movement moving down my body all the way to my hips.

I jumped off the table, the impact resonating off of my heels but the movement of me continuing to walk to the stage distracted the tension from the height of the leap.

"Dance with me, everybody," I grinned with a wink, my leg curling onto the pole.

The way the sweat would soon stream from my skin, so would it from the crowd's bodies. Those who watched eager to obey my every command the second I spoke them. Flinging my body down, I allowed my hands to ease down with the pull of gravity while my legs held me to the pole, stilling upside down for a moment. Right after, my hand came up to then let my legs slip down the pole, and I stood straight again on the stage. My hand loosened around the pole behind me while I leaned back against it, feeling the metal while I let my lips part for a breath.

Dropping back down onto my knees, my hand worked itself on my collar to loosen the buttons and undo them entirely. Flipping my body back up, my hands went around the pole to keep me steady. The sound of a champagne bottle popping off in celebration made me laugh, eyes going back to the crowd.

That was my first mistake it seems.

As my eyes went past the bubbling champagne, they caught onto eyes more golden than the alcohol that had shot into the air and my mind froze. Due to habit, my body didn't, a hand letting go of the pole to undo the buttons of my shirt, all the way down, all the while my eyes stayed staring into those gold ones, seeing the black markings of the corner of his eyes and-

Fuck, that was so damn attractive.

My fingers met the piercing of my belly button, indicating my shirt was fully undone and had I not thought twice, my hand would have unbuckled my belt.

Actually- that wasn't too bad of an idea.

My lips tipped up, legs curling on the pole to let my body fall back down to rest upside down, hands moving from my thighs to my waist, skipping over my hips purposefully to swing them slightly. Then my hand went to my belt, fingers slow to slide the buckle back for it to fall loose around my hips. I took a moment to let a breath of content out. And after, pulled the belt out of the loops to have it fall onto the stage. Bringing my legs down for my heels to steady onto the stage, I walked around the pole until it was in front of me instead. That way I faced the both, crowd and pole. Placing a lazy hand onto the pole, I simply tossed a leg over as well. Thrusting my hips forward twice, I brought my leg down again, letting go of the pole.

An event representative handed me a microphone and I sighed, hating having to give a speech or speak formally at the events, but still curled my hand around it, bringing it to my breathless lips.

"Alpha Falcons," I introduced myself. "I welcome you all quite warmly to tonight's event with several of our fellow mafias. Despite wanting to cut each others' heads off, we all tolerate each other for the sake of all the events. Please do mingle among my mafia as well as all the others here tonight. And a reminder that isn't as gentle, be aware that you can not touch anyone's body unless they say so, omega, beta, or alpha. If you believe otherwise, I would love for you to see to me personally."