brush your dick against my pussy

"Hawks," I moaned.

We had somehow both made it to his apartment which I assumed was separate from their mafia mansion. I couldn't exactly recall how in the fuck I had brought him here. But as we both stood here, together in his room, bodies pressed together, I was losing it.

"Falcons, watch it," he grumbled right by my ear, the voice amplified to my senses.

I was really fucking trying to. But my alpha wasn't, so it was causing a commotion for me. Was my alpha being drawn to his alpha? I couldn't control my pheromones, and his alpha would react to that. I didn't have the ability to even speak to him about it either, my alpha only having me focus on him and nothing else.

"You really are some fucking thing else."

I laughed at his words, my mind giving out further at the overwhelming signals my alpha was sending to me.

"Yeah?" My hand moved up his body to curl into his hair.

Gripping his hair, I brought my face closer to his, watching him gaze at me. The moment his eyes went lower from my eyes, I lost it, my alpha acting out on its senses and I let the reigns go for a moment.

"Fuck, Falcons-"

His footing stumbled, my arms going around his neck to pull him close to me. I steadied myself by placing a hand down on his bed, leaning back until my back hit the mattress and his body came onto mine.

"You were saying?" I hummed, fingers twirling on the back of his head through his hair.

My hand went onto his shoulder, easing him back to sit up. Pushing my chest into his, I toppled him over, my knees sinking in the bed. I froze, forcing myself to grip my restraints somehow and this angle was not helping me.

"Come fucking closer," he grunted, hands going to pull my wrists.

Yanking my body down over his, he exhaled. I rested my forehead on his, our noses brushing. He licked his lips, the closeness of our face causing his tongue to hit my lip ring. That caused a chain reaction for my alpha and I had to force my head the other way to not bite him. My teeth were aching and I clenched my jaw.

"You're right up against me," he pointed out, shifting slightly to make his point and I felt what he was saying.

"Weren't you the one who wanted me fucking closer?" I shot back, making no effort to remove the warmth of between my legs from off of his dick.

"Yeah, fuck, you feel unbelievable."

I was euphoric, whether that was me or my alpha speaking for me, I couldn't tell anymore. The lines between me and my alpha were blurred. My hazy senses seemed to no longer rely on my mind to halt them or keep them at bay. Turning my head back to him, I burrowed my face into his neck, inhaling.

"Mm."

I eased myself directly down onto his bulge. He was becoming much more noticeable with every circle my hips made on him. His hand moved, suddenly sliding between my legs and my breath hitched, my body caving into his.

"You're soaking," he smiled. "I can feel it even through our clothes."

"Take my clothes off then," I told him.

I could feel him even more beneath me. Jerking my pussy into his hand, he eased his head back with a heavy breath.

"You're hurt, you should shower first so your wounds can be taken care of, then we can-"

"We can what?" I cocked my head beside his, kissing his ear gently.

"Falcons," his voice was low and I hummed for him.