do you see my dick anywhere?

"So who's going to tell her?" Bakugo's voice rang out.

"The fuck you mean who's going to tell her? You're the one who did it so you're the one who's going to be telling her," Kaminari's voice followed.

"I can't be the one to tell her! Do you know what she's going to do to my ass?"

"Your ass deserves it!"

"You helped me, fuck you!"

"But it was your idea in the first fucking place!"

"Should we tell someone else first?"

"No! That's the worst idea, to include another witness!"

"Well, how are we going to handle this?"

"Aren't you supposed to figure that out?"

"Why should it be me? I wasn't the one who thought of doing this!"

"I told you it wasn't a smart plan."

"You only fucking said that shit after helping me!"

"What was I supposed to do? You left me no choice!"

"Stop playing the fucking victim!"

"Oh, I think we both know who the victim is, and it's not either one of us," Kaminari snapped.

"You better quit acting like I wanted to fucking do this," Bakugo barked back.

"Both of you need to tone it down," I breathed out, feeling Kaminari rush to pull me close to balance my body with his.

"Falcons?"

"Throw water in her face."

Without a moment to register the statement, water was tossed onto my form.

"Katsuki!" Kaminari shouted at him.

"Oh, fuck off, it's about to get worse from here on."

"Spit it out," I sighed, shaking off my hands before attempting to stand.

"Wait, actuall-"

"You should see it instead of me saying it," Bakugo's hand grabbed mine to drag me along and down the hall.

"Oh, we really are doing this," Kaminari's soft voice had me laugh. "Ripping the band aid right off, huh?"

Little did I know what the wound beneath the bandage was.

"I think you should brace yourself," Kaminari tried to talk to me as though to give me a hint, but Bakugo glared at him.

And for some strange reason, I felt the feather on my thigh heat up, warm against my bare skin.

"Well, here we go," Kaminari cleared his throat when we stopped in front of one of the spare rooms in the guest hall.

"The honor is mine," Bakugo didn't meet my eyes, kicking the door open.

I stood, still at the sight before pulling the door shut to speak.

"Katsuki. Is that a living, breathing, pulsing, actual, human, existing, man?"

"Yes."

"And what the ever flying fuck are they doing here?"

"I would have tossed his ass into one of the lower rooms, but-"

"Don't tell me that's the dealer?" I looked at him and he almost seemed relieved at my guess.

"Oh, of course not, I'd never give him enough respect to have his body thrown into one of the spare rooms. He's still in the trunk as we speak."