enough to have my pussy twitch

"Falcons, you need to watch your hands," he grunted.

"Why would I do that?"

Swinging my leg over him, I pressed him down to the bed. We had managed to somehow get out of the shower and dressed just to fall back into bed together. He was wearing only sweatpants while he had dressed me into his shirt and boxers.

"Talking a lot of smack shit for someone who was just screaming my name," I smiled at him and he shut his eyes, breathing heavily.

"Well, that's what's going to happen when you touch my fucking wings," he responded, hands tight around my thighs.

"I'll kiss them until you love them as much as I do."

I blinked at the words that I had just spoken and it must have settled in to Hawks too because he stared up at me.

"Uhm, anyways, so."

My fingers ran over the tips of his feathers and he seemed to get distracted easily enough.

"Falcons, what the fuck did I just tell you?"

"Not sure, couldn't really hear over your moaning."

His eyes narrowed up at me and I leaned down, my nose pushing against his.

"Falcons," he breathed out, his lower lip hitting my lip ring. "Fuck."

"Mm," I hummed when he tightened his grip on my thighs, his fingers skimming under the boxers of his I wore.

My alpha was enjoying every moment and I was trying to focus on the fact that I was here to wrap his wounds. I needed to bandage him, not bust a nut. Not that my alpha gave a flying fuck because I pressed my chest to his, fingers brushing over his nipple piercings to hear his breath hitch.

"Falcons."

"You sound so pretty," I huffed out, rolling my hips on top of him to hear more of his gasps.

"Yeah? You'll sound even prettier," he chuckled breathlessly.

In a single motion, his thigh came up between my legs, taking the moment of distraction to his advantage and flipping us over. His hands were rough, yanking my legs around him to push his body further onto mine.

"I was right," he laughed again, nuzzling his lips into the angle of my neck.

"Take my shirt off," I told him and he rose a brow at me.

"Your shirt?"

"Yeah, mine."

My fingers skimmed his cheeks, bringing him close to me. His breath hit my lips and I parted my lips.

"Mine."

"Fuck."

His teeth sank into my shoulder and I hissed. My hands gripped his shoulder blades, fingers running down his back to touch his wings. His bite was harsh and I loved every second of it. From the way his teeth rubbed my skin to his tongue sliding over every place he bit. I clenched my hands over his wings and heard him moan into my skin.

"Hawks," I licked my lips as I took in a heavy breath.

His hands went under the shirt of his I was wearing, fingers touching my stomach again and he paused his touch there for a long moment. Shortly after, his whole hands rested over my lower abdomen, his breathing slowing in my neck. I didn't question his touch, simply enjoying the feel of his hands on my skin and one of my hands left his wings to play with his hair. His fingers spread out over my stomach again, but this time as he did so, I watched his wings expand over us, curling around the both of us.