why mom burned your fucking face

Y/N's POV

His scent.

I jerked myself awake, forcing whatever was on me off and onto the floor.

"Harry Potter and the audacity of this bitch."

Of course, no one was in the room. So naturally, I started screaming.

"The fuck you want? Can't take a shit in this place without your fucking ass," Bakugo grunted as he came in, blinking at me.

I pointed at what I had thrown on the floor.

"The fuck is that?"

"Ain't that your jacket?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Did I wear a fucking jacket when I came in? Katsuki, do not test my patience right now."

"How am I supposed to know? You're acting like I was the one who put it on you? I just figured you got cold and put on a jacket before going back to sleep. Fucking bitch," he sighed.

"Smell it. That's not mine."

"Smell it? Am I a fucking dog?"

"I fucking said something to you."

We stared at each other before he went over to pick up the jacket and sniff it.

"An alpha's scent?" He told me.

"No fucking shit?"

"You're an alpha, aren't you?" He retaliated.

Well, shit. I was.

"You're telling me you don't recognize that jacket? Think for a fucking second before I rock your fucking lights out."

"How the fuck would I recognize this?"

He had a point, even with the few times Bakugo ran into him, it's not like he always wore this jacket.

"Is it not yours?"

"Oh, it's mine now," I scoffed.

I had one way to figure out if Bakugo was bluffing or not. He always made sure of something with me, so if he's telling the truth, he'll do that first. And if not, he won't.

"Hawks was here."

I watched Bakugo's eyes widen a fraction. This was it, all he had to do was just-

"How'd he get here?"

I froze.

No, no, no-

"Falcons, what? Did he fucking say something to you? Did you see him?"

He was lying.

"You didn't check my mark spot."

His brows furrowed and I felt my blood turn cold. Masking my features with a smile, I took the jacket out from his hands, slinging it over my shoulder.

Any time I mentioned Hawks, Bakugo checked my mark to make sure I hadn't gotten marked. The only time he wouldn't was if he was there to witness the whole ordeal.

"Shall we get ready for tonight then?"

Bakugo knew Hawks was here.

»

I was shaking, my body trembling.

"Falcons?"

"Get my suppressants," I gestured to him and he nodded.

"Lean your head back."

His hands were gentle on my neck, fingers around my mark spot for the needle to stick in. Wincing, I held onto his shoulder reflexively. He stared back at me, pulling the needle out.