now keep your pet on his fucking leash

"My pants are up and my dick is down."

"I'd be concerned if they weren't," I sighed when Bakugo blinked at me.

"So we planning to dump his ass into the landfill where he belongs or?"

"No, she says he just passed out," Dabi told him.

"Even better, our fucking chance. I say we rob the fool and then toss his ass in th-"

"We're not robbing or tossing anyone," I cut Bakugo off.

"Then the fuck am I here for then? If it's not to toast this bitch into a four piece crispy meal then I don't see any point in being here."

"Check his pulse," I told him. "You're able to tell by pulse if they've been suppressed or not."

"So you think he's on suppressants? That shit is dumb as fuck. They nearly wipe your ass out so how the fuck is he gonna survive them?"

"He's literally unconscious," I pointed out.

"She do got a point," Dabi agreed.

"Keep out of it, you first grade art project," Bakugo scoffed, pushing past Dabi to crouch down near me.

I angled Hawks up for Bakugo to press his fingers to the skin of his neck and he blinked at me.

"Yeah, not much of anything," he said.

"Well, that was quite climatic," Dabi mused.

"Yeah, so let's just haul his ass into the car and dump hi-"

Bakugo froze, his hand on Hawks' wrist to drag him off the sofa.

"He's on suppressants."

"Bitch, you gotta make up your mind. I swear to fuck," Dabi sighed.

"No, that's the thing. Why are they not present in the pulse of his neck? That's where the large prominence of a sign is for anything related to someone's inner core. So why is there a difference from his wrist?" Bakugo stared at us.

"He's asking us as if we know, that's what the fuck you're here for, dumb bitch," Dabi rolled his eyes.

"That means he's not taking the injections," I spoke up and Bakugo nodded.

"That's what I'm thinking too. It has to be a drug form, and with the risks of those, it's strange as to why he'd be using them. What do you know about him taking them?" Bakugo glanced at Dabi.

"That he's not. There's no way that he'd be taking suppressants and that I wouldn't know of it," Dabi paused. "Unless he doesn't know either."

"That's dumb shit. How the fuck is he not going to know? You're trying to say that someone else is drugging him with suppressants? Yeah, I'm not buying that shit," Bakugo scoffed, tossing down Hawks' wrist and it fell limply to his side.

For some reason, my hand stretched out to hold his before it could fall entirely and hit against the sofa.

"Damn, guess we'll just pretend we didn't see that," Dabi looked away, turning Bakugo's head as well and I let go of Hawks' hand.

"Should have seen when his tongue was down my throat," I retaliated, freezing afterwards when I realized what I had said and that both of them were staring at me.

"Wow! So care to inform us?" Dabi placed a hand on my shoulder, his smile sweet.

"Well-"

His hand suddenly shifted to the back of my neck, fingers tangling into my hair as he leaned down.

"I'm not giving you a choice."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, shaking his hand off. "He kissed me when I tried to mark Shindo."