go ahead and fuck my back out

"I told you that you should pierce your dick too."

"Fuck no," Todoroki scoffed.

"Suit yourself," Dabi shrugged. "Feels good is all I'm saying."

"Yeah, only afterwards. The actual piercings? Fuck no, I already got half my face burned."

"Yeah, as if I don't have more than that."

"That's some burn kink of yours, I didn't have a choice with my scar," Todoroki rolled his eyes.

"But you have a choice with piercing your dick."

"And that choice is no."

"I respect your choice, but no."

"I don't give a fuck."

"You're literally so rude."

"Who do you think I got it from?" Todoroki questioned.

"Our father," Dabi shot back.

"You," Todoroki answered at the same time

"Well, anyways, so," Dabi continued on.

"We should've killed him when we got the chance," Todoroki rolled his eyes.

"Hasn't he gone rogue?" I brought up and Dabi nodded.

"I don't want that bastard to have an easy death, there has to be reason to watch the life drain from his eyes. The same way he would watch the fear grow in ours when we were just kids, little fucking kids. We were kids, his kids," Dabi paused, inhaling. "But yeah, I want his ass dead too."

"Anyways," Todoroki rolled his eyes again.

"Yo, anyone wanna tell me what's up Hawks' ass?" Dabi asked and I immediately looked away.

"Don't ask me. I'd like to know just as much as you."

"Oh, damn. Did y'all break up?" Dabi cackled. "He's moody as fuck, it's like he's pregnant."

Dabi fell silent, staring at me.

"You didn't-"

"No, I didn't," I rolled my eyes. "Shoto's not pregnant either," I pointed out.

"Y'all fucked again?"

"Yeah, had that check to fill, remember?" Todoroki cocked his head.

"Damn, was it that day of the photoshoot?"

"Yuh."

"Talking about fucking, Camie wants you," I told Todoroki and he raised a brow.

"Yeah? I'd hit it."

"Go ahead then," I moved aside for him to stand and he waved us off.

"It's amusing to see you smothered in Bakugo's pheromones," Dabi laughed, throwing his head back.

"Is it? I thought it'd make a nice accessory," I flashed him a smile and he tilted his head.

Fingers looping through his tie to tug it, he stared at me.