Chapter 2

Shisui's POV

I must tell Itachi about him.

I body flickered to Itachi's training ground to find him throwing kunai and said

"Itachi this is important come here pleasee"

"Shisui. What is it?"

"You won't belive who I met today. Try to guess!"

"I do not know. You can tell me"

"You are no fun. Fine. I met son od Devil's twins"

Itachi's eyes widened a little but remained passive. "And how exacly did you meet him my father doesn't know that he eaven existed."

"I saw him training on MY training grounds. He was training and I wasn't there eaven for a few seconds before he said that he sensed me and that I should come down."

"So sensor?" Itachi asked

"He didn't confirm nor denie so I am not sure but I think so. Well anyway I found out some important things about him. First he mastered fire ball jutsu when he was 4, second he unlocked sharingan at the same age, third his name is Madara Uchiha, fourth I think that he is somewhat related to Madara."

"Hn. How so?"

"You have seen Madara's pictures" getting nod as response I continuoed "well he lookes exacly like him plus he already has few his personality traits. For starters his likes are clan and sharingan, dislikes weaklings and he calls fight dance. Let me finish. Also when I mentioned you and Sasuke he sounded amused and somehow mocked that you are main family i think that he knows that you are branch family picked by cauncil. I offered to train him so I can help him not go down the wrong path. Beacuse no one can be so similair to Madara with both lookes and personality without being related to him. We really don't need another Madara Uchiha literaly with all the tension we are getting from the village. So I ask you to help me train him and keep an eye on him"

"Very well this is for the village and out clan he must not know what were we talking about tonight and I will help you."

"My training ground tomorrow at 10 am. Ja ne!"

But neither did they noticed a crow with sharingan eye spieing on them that night.