Chapter 14

Hmm. Today is cauncil meeting. Today I relive my haritige to them. Yes it will be interesting.

Caucil chamber at 6 pm

"Good day. Today we are here to make genin teams and choose thair's senseis,we will start immediately"

Knock knock

"Come in" said Hokage

And there he stood coming through the door spitting image of Madara Uchiha from over 100 years ago but younger Madara Uchiha.

"What is the meaning of this Madara" asked Hokage

"As a clan head of Uchiha clan I have every right to be here"

"You are not a clan head Sasuke-sama ois" screamed pink bitch

"You shut your mouth civillian trash" he said making everyone flitch at harsh tone

"Explain now" demanded the Hokage

"You see I have documents that place Sasuke's family as NEW head family until someone of original hairs come to be clan head. Meaning Madara's descendants and Izuna's descendants. And by claming that I am the clan head I confirm that the REAL main line still exist. I am grandson of THE Madara Uchiha, my father being his son"

"I-impossible he died at"

"No he was not. He hasn't died by Senju's hand. How he survived is a clan secret. Anyway I have proof. Birth certificate of my late father from place where was he ORIGINALLY born. Meaning Kusagakure. Look at it it is real"

"Hokage-sama it's truth he indeed is his grandson and REAL hair to Uchiha clan."

"Well now that that is cleaned out I havea first thing to ask to be a low Hokage-sama"

"Anyone who tells outside of this room who is my grandfather should be punished by death."

"Fine. Anyone who says anything about Madara's heritage will be punished by immidiet death"

"By mine hands. And I always keep my word so you all better NOT tell anyone." Madara's sharingan spuned as he glared at elder and civillian council.

And with that Madara left.