Chapter 5

"Father"
"Madara"

I think I relised. My father is son of Madara Uchiha. They are similair through personality's but not through appearance. So I am direct clan hair after all. I smirked inside.

"Father what did you want me to do today?"

"I have heard that you trained with clan heads son and Shisui boy. While I do not like them nor thair families I must admit that they are prodigy ninjas at thair own light so I want to hear about your process while training under them for six months"

"Father afther I tell you may I ask you one question?"

"Yes you may. Proceed to tell me your progress"

"I perfected chakra control at the level of high jonin or low kage. And my tajutsu is currently at mid chunin level. I can break from any genjutsu from E rank to B rank with ease and with some difficulty I can break from A rank. We just stared my elemental manipulation training. My affilities are lightning and fire. And for jutsu I mastered academy three and fire ball jutsu. I know shadow clons as well. My sharingan in each eye has two tomoe."

"That is most impressive. Keep up with good work. I shell take you to two places after your question so ask away."

"Are we directly linked and related to Madara Uchiha and original main family?"

His fathers eyes hardened. But then he looked at his son in pity.

"Madara. I won't lie to you. I am son of Madara Uchiha. He did not die at the Volley of the end by Senjus hand like many think. But he is dead now. I named you after him. No one knows about my relationship with him and now I am interested how did you know. So how when not eaven our council found out?"

"You see my name is Madara Uchiha. The day I met Shisui I was five and he asked me basic questions. I sadi i like the clan and sharingan and dislike weaklings who can't dance. When he asked what do I mean by dance I said fight. It came naturally to me to call fight dance and I love the thrill of good fight. He then tald me that I am exacly like him. After Shisui told me who is he because the only Madara I know is me. So I resurched and find some photos and jurnals about him. We have same looks and similar personalities. So I connected it."

"Well done son. If you take after your grandfather you will do our clan proud. However as I said before you must keep this to yourself. Understood?"

"Hai"

"Now let's go. You have to meet clan head"

I smirked "Of course father" pity you will have to die I added mentally.

"Let's go"

Main family compound

Knock knock

"Good day Mikoto-sama. We came for lunch of course with invitation of your husband"

"Well come on in"

"This is my son Mada" he gave me look that says ho with it

"Good day Mikoto-sama"

"Oh honey no need to be formal just Mikoto is enaugh"

I noded and we went inside.

"Fugaku-sama" we bowed

"Hn. Mitsuo-san and Mada-san I suppose?"

"Hai, Fugaku-sama" I said

He noded and motioned with his hand for me to follow him. We entered his office alone he sat in chair in front of me.

"Well Mada tell me about yourself"

Hmm I can't tell him the whole truth

"Well my name is Mada Uchiha. My likes are Sharingan and our clan. My dislikes are weaklings, hobbie is training and my dream is to meet someone special"

"Tell me you speak how you like sharingan. Do you by any chance posses it?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

I instead of telling him tirned my eyes into blood rad with two tomoe in each.

"When?"

"When I was 4 two months after I mastered Fire ball jutsu"

"Impressive. Why did you not aply to academy?"

"My parents want me to grow up with kids my age. I don't complitly disagree with that but I would still like to start when everyone else my age and finish with them."

"You have the talent and ambition why not finidh academy in let's say two years."

"Fukgaku-sama I look at it this way. Academy is not taking any affort from me. With that I got more time to train seriously and when I become genin at 12 like everyone else I can jump thrue ranks and become jojin soon afterwards. So I personally see no problem with decision of my parents"

"Hn. I see and I must say I am impressed in your way of thinking. I will allow that plan of yours but after becoming genin you have one year to become jonin. Meaning age 13. Understood?"

"Hai, Fugaku-sama"

"Now let's go and eat it is your birthday after all."

After dinner

"Goodbye"

"Goodbye Fugaku-sama, Mikoto-sama"

"Now son second place where I want to take you"

"Alright father"

We were walking some time now and were nearinf some forest behind our compound. In the forest we walked through some minor traps and some more serious until we came to the place where my father wanted us to come. It was plain looking small house.

"Father not to be disrespectful or anything but what are we doing here?"

"Follow me"

So I did. We walked into the house and he activated his sharingan and I did mine. Suddenly i could read someones writings from walls.

"Whoever found this must be an Uchiha with my blood to come in. Benith the house is my secret training ground it's your's now. Madara Uchiha. This was grandathers?!"

"Keep your voice down. And yes it was his now it's yours I have never been undreground because it didn't reconize me as direct hair to him. But I have a feeling that it will reconize you so this is my birthday gift to you."

"Thank you...tou-san" I smiled warmly

"You are welcome sonochi" he returned the smile.

Beck in thair house

Wonderfull it just leaves my mothers "gift" let the plans begin. I smirked.

"Mom let's go it's already 6 pm soon it will be dark and then we can't go."

"Alright, alright let's go"

We walked very deep in the forest in the clearing and we sat down talked and did a "bounding" or whatever but soon. Soon in just few hours manhgekyo is mine.