Chapter 62

"Will Kurotsuchi of Iwa and Madara Uchiha of Konoha come down."

I guess it's my time now, I won't even have to fight, goal is to humiliate her and destroy her completely. And I have perfect plan for that.

"I waited for this moment for two years now Uchiha scum!" She resorted looking at me hatefully. I just kept my blank face on her and held back a insane laugh.

"Then by all means Rock bitch try. Try I dare you. So we can see can you dance better then then!" I said irritated.

She started going red from rage. "Protector start the match!"

"Y-Yes. Final round between Kurotsuchi and Madara Uchiha can start now!" He got out of the way quickly.

I turned to her and waited, she was still clearly seeing red. Wonderful. Opponents blinded by rage are easiest to fight against. They are so predictable.

And sat that she started running towards me. I changed my other eye to my EMS and looked at het. She froze. ""You rock useless woman shell obey me now. Kneel."

With that she fell on her knees.

Gasps were herd in audience. I smiled sadisticly, this moment was perfect.

"You Rock ninja really are all talk no do. This is pathetic and you a woman as well think that she can even harm me. Impossible. So rock useless woman anywhere you go you shell return and kneel before me."

Then I kicked her and sent her flying. She got up walket to me and dropped on her knees before me again. This was satisfying.

"You bastard STOP DOING THAT TO HER! Stop it!" Someone yelled. Must be one of her pathetic friends I thought.

I ignored those brats and kicked her straight in the jaw, breaking few teeth in process. She coughed up blood and got up from the floor slowly before dropping on her knees before me once again.

"You see. Just look at how it easy is to control you completely. Isn't it funny? You big and fearless Rock shinobi, kneeling before me. Really interesting turning of events."

I started laughing. I couldn't control it anymore. It was just to funny. Her bloody face still had no emotion in it while she was under my control kneeling.

"Smile for me a little wouldn't you. Smile!" A smile found a way on her mouth and she smiled. Oh God. What a beautiful sight.

I kicked her once again sending her at the back of area she kicked her head on the wall and was out cold.

Arena was completely silent and just Neji's applause could be heared. Soon enough whoever was not from Rock was applauding me. I exited arena and made my way towards Neji and Shikamaru.

"Well Madara that was quite a show, don't you think so Shikamaru?"

"Hm. It was interesting. I am not into unnecessary violence but I choose to ignore it."

"Hn. I have to go and talk to Mizukage Mei. I will be back soon."

Neji looked down for a second before he replied. "Of course."

I made my way to Kage box. Mei will be there for sure, Mist village was invited to this jonin exames.

"Mei-san"

"Madara-kun. What a pleasant surprise."

"Pleasure to see you to Mei-san"

"Come on Madara-kun drop the honorifics. I told you already Mei is just fine."

"Hn. As long as you call me Madara."

She smiled "Of course. Well I must say congratulations. Your whole team is going to be jonins."

"As I suspected then. Well Mei may I propose that you work with Konoha and make deal with our village. After all both you and Tsunade are powerful kunochi."

"I already sent an offer Madara. You helped my village in most needed time, so returning a favor is the least I can do."

"Thank you Mei."

"Well Madara as you know you are always welcomed in Mist. Come back whenever you want to."

"I will. See you Mei. I have to get back to my team."

"Goodbye Madara." And with that she left. Leaving me behind in my thoughts.

It's better if I find my team and go back to Konoha to report to Tsunade.