Chapter 31

I have one month to prepare for chunin exames. I fixed Gaara's seal that night

Flashback

"Gaara"

"Uchiha"

"I'm glad you came."

"Tell me why is mother afraid of you and execly how can you help me?"

"I can fix your seal and make sure that you can sleep"

"And what would you get in excange for that?"

"I just want you to when you fight Sasuke in third part of exam not to kill him eaven if he wound you. And I want you help in the time of need"

"That can be done just please let me sleep"

"You will sleep soon gara. SEAL"

"Aaaahh"

Flashback ended

I sent a blood clone to practise with Kakashi and Sasuke to learn Chidori and I trained on my own and saprred with Neji. Now Neji can keep up with me on 50% stranght. I tought Neji some other fighting styles to combine with his Genle fist and some elemental jutsu his element is lightning so it was easy for me to teach him. He and I trutly are alike and now I shell meet him before exames and talk about plans for the future.

"Madara" a nod

"Neji" nod "We have a lot to talk about. Sit"

He sat down and I begine.

"First thing I have to tell you is that you must win against Uzumaki but tell him about cage bird seal and your father. Before you say anything hear me out. I know how he is he will begin to talk to change your views. After you defite him and not to brutally please you will show your true self with talking like "Naruto changed me" and then you can be yourself. Next thing is that afther final round there is going to be an invasion on the Leaf by Sound and Sand. I poses the best spy network in Elemental nations so I know that it will happened. After exames third Hokage will die imand in his place will come Tsunade Senju. In the meantime Sasuke will leave Konoha to fond power and will join Orochimaru. Tsunade will take Sakura as appearance and Jeraya toad sage will take Naruto as his successor. I will leave in the same time as Naruto and I will be back at the same time. You will stay here and become Jonin in those three years and report everything of importance to me. Understood?"

Neji smirked "Yes Madara-sama"

"Why youu..! Hn.. Okey after invasion we will talk again for now that is it"