Chapter 35

"Everyone it's genjutsu dispell it." Said Kakashi

"Kai"

"Help Sasuke fight Gaara Naruto go"

Kage stand

"What is the meaning of this Kazekage-dono"

"Kukukuku sensei I tought you would revonize me?"

"O-Orochimaru"

"Yes sensei let's get the party started are you joining Tuschikage-dono"

"No this isn't our problem my ninjas aren't part of this"

"Then go or I shell kill you too"

"Oh now you have done it, rock ninjas help the Leaf kill ad many sand and sound as you can go"

"Hai, Tuschikage-sama" and they flew of

"So shell we?" And barrier appeared.

Back in arena

"Neji we don't get involved in bigger fights just help civillians the rest of them will take down sand siblings"

"Alright"

Time skip because it was like in original

Cauncil meeting

"We need a new Hokage immediately" Danzo said.

"I nominate Jeraya-sama" said Hiashi

"I agree"

"Same"

"Me too"

"I think so.."

"I disagree" stated Uchiha clan head

"And why is that Uchiha-sama" asked Hamura

"Jeraya-sama has important job for the village to lose. His spy network is too important we can't afford to lose it so I say we nominate person right next to him in stranght. Tsunade Senju. As much as I hate that clan. She is capebel and could be great Hokage."

"I agree with gaki" said Jeraya as he jumped through the window.

"Refrain from callig me that Jeraya-sama I am clan head of one of founding clans arter all"

"Hmm of course Uchiha-sama. Anyway I agree with him my spy network is too important and no one else can lead it beside me. And Tusunade could be capebel Hokage"

"But she abonded the village" aded Koharu

"No it just remindes her too much of her past. She needs someone to make her stay here someone close to her. And I have a perfect person to bring her back"

"So you are implying that we manipulate her inti coming back" said Danzo smirking

"Hn. I wouldn't call it that I say we just motivate her."
I smirked

"And who will be leaving with me that can bond Tsunade to village again?" Asked Jeraya

"One and only Kyuubi Jinchuriki" as I said that temperature dropped.

"What he can't leave the village he is just genin"

"I don't like him any much then you do. Bit you must relize. He with just talk changed Neji Hyuuga who had his moral set in stone since he was six and same for sand Jinchuuriki who also tought that killing people is his only way to exist since he was seven. So I say who better then hiperactive, loud mouth, with dream to become a Hokage just like her late younger brother and his last name is Uzumaki same as her grandfather's wifes. And he is student of her teammate so I ask again. Who better then him?"

Everyone shut up. They let my words sink in and for shock of everyone Danzo spoke first.

"Uchiha-sama is right he should go"

And with that meeting is closed.

Afther everyone left but Danzo and Madara.

"Uchiha-sama"

"Danzo-sama"

"That was most impressive for a 12 year old, such manipulation I haven't seen in a while."

"Thenk you I hold it in high regard coming from you"

"Hmm I wonder can we meet up to talk one day"

"Of caurse we can but only when is root of the three left out of the way then we can meet up."

Getting the mesage he smirked and said "Perfect tomorrow I will sent someone to get you in the morning"

"That would be most appreciated."&