Chapter 44

Week later

I mastered my cursed mark phase 2 and today is the day that Sasuke leaves the village. And Tsunade made meething tomorrow how unfortunat timing. I need Sasuke to leave the village because if he don't Orochimaru will pose a threat to me and my plans. And I can't allow that.

"Uchiha-sama you are being called into Hokage's office"

"I'm on my way"

Hmm chunin promotions ha?

"Nara Shikamaru, Neji Hyuuga and Madara Uchiha for your skills you have been promoted to chunin. And you have dead line of 2 yeares to become jonin or you can hand over your head protector now. Understood?"

"Hai Hokage-sama"

"Also you are now theee man team. With Uchiha Madara in the lead are we clear?"

"Hai Hokage-sama"

We left the office.

"Well since we are team now shell we get to know each other" aked Neji

"Trublesome but I agree we should"

"Hn. Training ground 20" and I disappeared in a flash.

They appeared next to me in a few seconds.

"My name is Hyuuga Neji. I like Madara, training and those who help others, I dislike traitours and those who are not loyal to those who give them freedom. My hobbies are training and spending time with my family and friends. My dream is to achive peace. My stranghts are my family jutsu, tajutsu and lightning manipulation. My weakness is genjutsu."

"Trablesome. I'm Shikamaru Nara. I like cloud whatching and sleeping. I dislike traitours and loud people. My hobbie is cloud whatching. My dram is to marry an average girl have two kids one boy and one girl and die of old age before my wife. My strangs is my clan jutsu and my intelligence and my weakness is my lazynes probably and troublesome situations."

"Hn. Madara Uchiha. Sharingan and my friends. Annoyances, trash and weaklings who wish to dance but not know the staps. Acheave peace. Sharingan, tajutsu,ninjutsu,fuijutsu, intelligentce and weakness I have no idea."

"Well that went well. Trublesome but well. What now."

I got up my Sharingan spinning "Now... Who wish to dance?"

And they sparred. Tho Madara at 30% and still beat them both.