Chapter 22

"So let me get this straight. I gave you simple C-rank escort mission that turned A-rank"

"Hai Hokage-sama"

"And then demon brothers attecked you. Madara killed them then you instead of going bavk continued mission where you fought Zabuza A-rank missing nin and "kill him"."

"Hai Hokage-sama"

"Then when you woke up in Tazuna's house you decided to train them and Madara said that he already knew that because Itachi and Shisui tought him may I add when he was six. And his first kill was ROOT agent when he was again six. And he knew about ROOT all this time and necer said anything?"

"Hai Hokage-sama"

"I am getting too old for this shit" muttered Hiruzen.

"Bring me Madara. Dissmised."

After Kakashi brought Madara

"Hokage-sama you colled"

"Yes Madara I called you ghere to discuss your recent A-rank mission to Wave"

"I see"

"First Kakashi told be you know about ROOT. How?"

"They tried to take my eyes when I was six. So I had to kill them. He looked as if he was an ANBU but I couldn't eaven sense his emotion like I can with normal ANBU"

"Wait you can sense eaven emotions"

"Yes in this room are three your ANBU two of them are bored and one is anxious meaning that he is new recruit. And here is one ROOT ANBU witch emotions I can't sense."

With that Madara jumped grabed ROOT ANBU and killed him.

"This was ROOT operative. Hokage-sama you shouldn't let Danzo grow too powerful he has an entire army of emotionless soldiers on hos exposal"

"How do you know of this"

"Shisui left me scrols about ROOT you know that he used to be member. I was his student he left me everything after his death. Scrols can be read only by someone with sharingan. I just needed to read them once with sharingan before knowing execly what was on them before destroying them."

"And what was on them?"

Hokage prayed that Madara didn't know about massacer.

"Just old bases of operations. Few thairs jutsu for trackinga and masking your presence, some of older missions Shisui did" and scrols about silencing seal on thair tongue but you don't need to know that I aded mentally.

"I want trough all old bases and found nothing I can give you a location but there is not eaven one trace of thair existance or where are they now."

"Write me down the locations and thank you."

"Think nothing of it Hokage-sama"

"Well I have one more question. How were Itachi and Shisui and sensei's and ehat do you think of the whole massacer situation? I talked to Sasuke before bit I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you."

"Well Shisui is bright person to me it seemed impossible that he comitted suicide. But I guess we all have our own demons. I was devastated about his death. He waa genious sensei and like those who work hard despite thair talent. As for Itachi eaven bigger genious that Shisui. Me and Itachi are a lot alike. Not by lookes but by personality. Itachi was slave driver about training but I liked it like that. But still i loved my clan more then tham. I shell find Itachi and kill him with my own hands. Sasuke is too devoted in revenge I may want it but I won't let my whole life be wasted on it if I can't accomplish it."

"Hmm I understand. You are free to go."

"Hokage-sama" I said and bowed then left.