Chapter 20

We came to Tazuna's house and today Kakashi will wake up and train us in chakra control. Good today I will tell them who tought me chakra control just to scare them off eaven more. I had to move to the plan B because I counted ythat Sasuke will clinge onto me but because I remind him to much of Itachi pan was a faliure. So I will make him fear me and hate me just like Itachi. Kakashi snapped me out of my toughts.

"Well meet me outside for training"

We went outside. And Kakashi explained what should we do.

"I mastered this and wother walking when I was six"

"Show us"

So I did. I climbed the tree and come down afterwards.

"Who tought you that?"

"So cool dattebayo"

"Hm don't show of I's sure Sasuke-kun can do it to"

"Hn teach me"

"Itachi and Shisui tought me how to do it when I was six"

Kakashi and Sasuke frooze. Kakashi tought 'He was trained by him since he was six no wonder he is so strong' and Sasuke tought 'Just wait Madara. I will defite you and then kill him'

"Them find that Itachi to train Sasuke you baka"

Temperature dropped.

"You pink trash shut up befrore I slit your throat."

"Huh who is that Itachi dattebayo?"

"Don't say his name in my presence. I will kill him" said Sasuke and walked away

I then smirked from inside and said in emotionless voice "He is Sasuke's older brother who killed our entire clan you trash" I said as I walked away.

Kakashi sighed and said "I will talt to Madara just do NOT mention Itachi ever again. And keep away from Sasuke for now."

They noded and Kakashi left to find Madara.

"Madara"

"Hatake"

"Ma, ma you can call me Kakshi."

"Fine Kakashi-san. Did you need something?"

"I just wonted to ask you few questions."

"I will try to answer them. Go on ask"

"Who trained you and since when? What level are you on currently? And when was your first kill bevcause I can see that a few days ago wasn't?"

"Shisui-sensei and Itachi-sensei trained me since I was five. I met Shisui on mg five birtday and he saw my potential and when he introduced me to Itachi, Itachi too saw my potential. I trained with them until the massacer. My level is unknown I never had anyone to test myself against but I would say that I am already at jonin level. And my first kill was when I was six on my sixth birthday."

Kakashi was shocked to say at least. 'W-what. Itachi and Shisui trained him since he was FIVE, unknown stranght, jonin level, first kill at age of FIVE?!'

"Why and who did you kill?"

"No need to be suspicious Kakashi-san. I killed someone who tried to attack me and take my eyes. He had white mask with NE engraved into it. I would mistook it for ANBU operative if I didn't know about ROOT from my parents and Shisui"

Kakashi was shocked once again 'tryed to take his eyes, know about the ROOT!? This was serious he had to talk to Hokage when they came back'

"Okey thank you for telling me. Do you want to talk about anything. I am there for you as your sensei"

"No offence Kakashi-san but I can't acknowledge you as my sensei. I had two. Once comitted suicide and the other killed my entire clan I once so much loved."

"I understand then we can be friends at least" Kakashi close eye smiled

Kakashi, Kakashi did you forget how your Uchiha friends end up as... I tought amused

"Well we can Kakshi-san"

"Then drop the honourfics"

"Fine Kakashi" I said and my lip twitched upwords.

"Ma, maa let's go to the little genins. I hope we can spar one day full stranght."

"That would be nice"