Chapter 54

"Madara, Konan and I have decited to form an alliance with Konoha. Tsunade to heal my legs in exchange for information."

"I will contact her immidiatly"

Tsunade-san
I am currently in Ame. Yas I mean Ame on whitch no one has information on. I am on good terms with leader of Ame and I propoused for you to be in alliance. I know that you want information about his village and he will ba happy to give them but to you and only you in exchange for you to heal him. He is a good man and alliance with Ame WILL help us gratly in years to come. Please answer it immidiatly and I shell go to meet you and bring you here if you accept.
Madara

In Konoha

"Hmm so he finally decided to send a message. Let's see."

Tsunade read the mesaage and her mouth were opened in shock. Alliance with Ame. With village almoust as big as Main Five but so mysterious that no one menaged to send a single spy in it. The village that eaven Jeiraya has absolutly NOTHING on. And Madara gone for year and already "on good terms with it's leader" WHAT?! He said that it would be inportant and he has never been wrong before so she should listen and heal the leader if he is trutly good man...

Back in Ame

Madara
I accept. Your judgmant has never been wrong before. I will leave te village for diplomatic reasons in two days we shell meet in four at Iron Century netural teritory. I will heal him in exchange for information
Taunade

Yes, yes amaizing. Now to tell Nagato the news.