Chapter 17

"Team 1"
"Fail"

"Team 2"
"Fail"

"Team 3"
"Might pass"

"Team 4"
"Fail"

"Team 5"
"In circulation from last year"

"Team six"
"Fail"

"Team 7? Kakashi?"

In that moment Kakshi appeared in the Hokage's office bloodied and dirty.Everyone looked at him in suprise.

"Team 7 p-pass"

"Explain"

"Well I started the test and just as they said Naruto came forward first to fight me I didn't eaven need to look up my book to take him down. He can make solid clones but that's it for him. No tajutsu style whatsoever. Sakura is basically useless, she got knocked out by simple D-rank genjutsu, Sasuke is good as they say I couldn't read my book with him and he tuched one bell but didn't menage to take it and I burried him in the ground. As for Madara... I took out my book to try to anger him but he remained emotionless as always. Then he took a fightning stance that I never ever saw before. I think it's either his grandfather's or his own. He then did a fire ball jutsu with just ONE handseal and also did two high level Lightning jutsu. I would say B or possibly A rank I have never seen. I think that he made them. I relised that I need my sharingan. The problem was I didn't know how was he going to react to in"

"And how could he react to it why does it metter?" Asked Kurenai

"I aready talled you. He has mannerism of Uchiha from clan wars. Meaning Uchihas without sharingan are worse then trash and same goes for those who "stole" they precous eyes. Kakashi keep going"

"Well he reacted badly is to say at least. I have never saw his display so much emotions. I mean it was only anger but still. He then trapped me in genjutsu I couldn't dispell I think it was linked with his sharingan. He then used another jutsu that he created it's genjutsu that is called Demonic illusion:Biggest regrets and it paralyzed me enough for him to take the bells just few seconds before exam ended. So for Naruto and Sakura low to midd genin at the most, Sasuke high genin and by what I saw Madara do I thnik it's not eaven half his true stranght so I say mid to high chunin."

"Hmm keep an eye on him we don't want him going on the wrong path."

"Hai Hokage-sama"

"Well team 9..."