Chapter 23

I trained hard and could do a lot of Mokuton jutsus. I connected with narure that eaven my already strong sensor ability become eaven stronger. I menaged to master my Sharingan to top level and as for Mangekyo I mastered all of tehnicks I had meaning Amaterasu, Kamui and Tsukoyomi but I couldn't practice Susanoo. I tuched Danzo when I saw him passing by in Hokage tower so I gained Shisui's Kotoamatsukami whitch I can use every five years because of it's power. As for awakening my rinnegan I plan to have one with tomoes instead of classic two. I aready have both Ashura's (through Hashirama's cells) and Indra's (trought Madara's eyes) chakra. Now I just have to awaken them.

Soon are chunin exmames. I will let invasion play out. I will make a deal with Orochimaru. I will give him some of Sharingan's that I have in exchange of Edo Tensei jutsu. I will need it in the future. And I will also ask him to move invation in the time of finals. I will fight in finals with Gaara no doubt so it should be interesting. I will have to spill talk no jutsu like Naruto did so that Gaara can become Kazakage.

This is going to be troublesome. And Nara can't find out about any of it he is too smart for his own good so I will have to keep my cold and mircles persona.

I am interested in how much will exames change because of my existance and will some other teams be present. I would like a chance to fight against Iwa with Flying Rajin jutsu that I will recreate in few more weeks. And I would also like to fight woman Jinchuriki from Kuma. Hmm yes those would be worthy opponents. But I guess that I will see. At least give me Iwa bastards to kill.

I will finish Flying Rajin in few weeks just in time for exams. For now lay low and send a blood clone to do D ranks while I train. I just can't wait.