Chapter 25

I meet up with team 7 and we came inside. There were a lot of people. And we were on second floor and needed to come to third. I just walked towords the stairs and heard stupid show off Sasuke saying

"This is second floor dispell the genjutsu"

"Congratulations Sasuke you just dubeled our competition. Genjutsu was there for those weak to be out first."

"Now you have done it Sasuke-teme."

"Shut it dobe"

I shut them out. It was time to meet Kabuto I will arrange meeting with snake through him. Genious plan.

"Ou you are here too?"

"It seems that all rookies are together again" said Choji

"Madara-kuun, Sasuke-kuun how are you"

"Get off me useless woman" I hissed and she looked down ashamed

"Hn" said Sasuke

"You rookies sure know how to be loud. You need to quiet down. I am Yashoki Kabuto and this is my seventh time taking the exam"

"Huh you must suck"

"Well its 4th year I am tryinga and exams are hard. I have information on everyone here so you can ask away"

Sasuke stapped forward and said "Gaara of the sand, Rock Lee of the Leaf and Madara Uchiha"

"You eaven have thair names no fun but fine. Gaara of the sand in the team with Temari and Kankuro of the sand. Children of Kazekage. Sensei Baki one of the strongest jonin in the village. 30 D-ranks, 25 C-ranks and 1 B-rank complited without a scratch."

"He must be strong I can't wait to fight him dattebayo"

"Rock Lee of the Leaf. Team Guy. Dead last of his class. Tajutsu specialist can't use chakra. Teammates Tenten weapons misstres and Hyuuga Neji, Hyuuga prodigy. 40 D-rank and 30 C-ranks."

"He can't be that strong I mean he can't use chakra" said Kiba

"Don't underestimate tajutsu Kiba" said Shikamaru

"And why would you ask about your own teammate. Hmm interesting Madara Uchiha. Team 7. Jonin sensei Kakashi Hatake infamous Copy nin. Unlocked Sharingan at age of 4 and is prodigy but didn't want a head start. Interesting. Teammates Naruto Uzumaki dead last. Sakura Haruno top kunochi of the year and Sasuke Uchiha. 50 D-rank 20 C-rank and what is this 1 A-rank mission. Interesting indeed."

By the end of his speech everyone was looking at Madara and ozing bloodlust but Madara let out a little bit of his own scaring everyone off before saying.

"This lookes like declarationg of the war on my team and me. I shell see who of you know how to keep up while dancing with me. Kabuto can we talk"

"Of course" and they walked out of the crowd.

"I shell be blunt. I want to meet your master"

"W-what are you talking about Madara-kun"

"Drop the act Kabuto. I want to meet Orochimaru during second exam in the forest of death. Before invasion happends I have some important things to disscus with him and possibly make a deal that shell interest him"

"Fine I will tell him what you want. You will meet him at east side of the forest on first day at night."

"Acceptable."

They shook heands.

"Quiet down you little shits. Exam starts now."

First phase went exacly the same as it went in anime. And I was happy that I saw teams from Iwa. Tsuchikage's doughter. It will be interesting.

And now for my meeting with Orochimaru.

"Make a camp without me I will be here in few hours I must go and meet someone important."

And before they can answer I teleported away in flash of rad and black. Beacuse I already put seal in forest at meetinv place.