Chapter 63

Trip back to Konoha way quiet one, I noted and Shikamaru were tired a little bit but we still had to get to village as soon as possible.

I was thinking of everything that was hoing to happened now.

Soon big events would start. I wasn't in hirry for that.

I prevented very important ones, such as Nagato's death, Pain's attack on village, Gaara's death and Itachi's death.

In collusion we had to deal with Obito as soon as possible. I don't want Kaguya or my grandfather rising to the living again.

Zatsu has been following me. Of course I would notice. My shadow clones were watching out for me in distance.

It seemed like Obito would come forward with wish for them to meet soon enough. And I could live with that. It was indeed time.

He spotted gates of Konoha in distance. "You can rest as soon as we reach gates. We are almost there."

Seeing Naji and Shikamaru just nod dumbly at me I sighed. My mind wondering off back to thoughts of everything I prevented.

I prevented Jeraya's death too then. I prevented Sasuke from getting Mangekyo and later on Enternal Mangekyo, as well as Rinnegan.

But if that was the case then Sage wouldn't give power of sun and moon to Naruto and Sasuke. But...

Who cared for that?

It was my story anyways. I will write chapters and not live on already set pattern. I won't let story from an anime control my new reality. I won't.

I spotted two eternal guards. "Take me to Tsunade-san's office." I said facing guards, turning around I said to Neji and Shikamaru. "Take some rest. I will come to say goodbye then I have to leave again. We will see each other another year later."

They nodded and left with Neji giving one last glance at me. He smiled genuinely and me, checking so no one around could see it, returned the smile just as genuinely. He then walked of and I made my way to Tsunade.

"Hello, Shizune-san." I greeted woman at secretary table.

"Oh, it's you Madara-sama. It's nice to see you. Tsunade-sama is expected you." She smiled sweetly.

"It's nice to see you to." I said walking inside.

"Tsunade-san. I came back with good news."

"Oh? And what they might be?"

"All three of us made jonin. Two of them were very tired, so I, as leader of team gave them permission to go and get some rest."

"That's good news. I expect as much from our team with most potential. I know that you would be going soon, am I right?" Seeing as I nodded my head she continued. "Well I wanted to ask you something."

"Of course Tsunade-san."

"Do you have anything with civil war that happened in Mist, and why they suddenly want an alliance with is?" She narrowed her eyes at the thought that they might be up to something.

"Yes. I helped them end the war. I asked Mizukage to keep it under the wraps for now. But I see it started to got out. Me and Mai-san have good partnership so when I helped her she promised me to make an alliance with Konoha. I suggest you accept it, Mist was strongest village before war, they have enormous potential to be again. I hope you make right decision about that."

"Do you think, I should accept it? Are you sure that they aren't planning something?" She asked unsure again.

"They are not. As I said you should accept alliance. It's for the best. I helped them, they can help us if we are in need."

"I see. It's was nice talking to you, Madara. Take care. See you in a year time."

"Goodbye Tsunade-san." He said as he shunshined away from office.

I made his way towards Shikamaru's place. First thing I had to do before leaving is say goodbye.

"Nara-san."

"Madara-san. Am I safe to say that you are here for my son?"

"Yes, I am. I would be leaving again soon." Before I could continue my sentence female voice cut me off.

"Madara-san I am very grateful that you made Shika-kun to take exams. Without you he would still be sleeping around, like this he has more missions!"

"It's nothing. Shikamaru is great person and I see him as someone important to me. Of course I would help him with his lazy side." Madara said with small smirk.

"Well come on in!"

"Thank you Nara-sama."

"Non of that honey Yoshino is alright!"

Shikaku shivered at his wife. HOW CAN SHE BE LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF OTHERS AND WITH THEM LIKE DEVIL?! He remained calm and said. "Shikamaru is in his room. It's upstairs third door at the left."

"Thank you." I answered looking at them then proceeded to Shikamaru's room.

Knock knock

"Come on in."

I opened the door and saw Shikamaru laying on his bad, trying to sleep. As soon as Shikamaru spotted me he got up and sat on his bad. "Oh, It's you Madara. You can sit if you want." He said gesturing for me to sit at the chair near the table.

I nodded and set on chair. "I know we just got back on track as team but I have to leave. I will be back soon. I have a feeling that soon, some important events are going to occur. Searching for Sasuke will be put on first as priority because of Naruto's reckless nature. We will be going with them, and if not with than undercover. I just thought you should know."

"I suspected much too. Knowing Naruto that would. No it will happened. I am ready for that."

"I hope so. Shikamaru it was nice seeing and working with you again."

"You too Madara."

I closed my eyes and nodded. Leaving his room with him behind me following me trough end of compound.

"Well I will see you in a year time."

"See you..."

Now just Neji and I will be on my way....

———————————————————————————

Someone mentioned in comments about how Madara want to revive Uchiha clan (back when that was his 'dream' when meeting Kakashi). I just wanted to make clear that Madara does not care about having babies Uchiha and making clan great again.

He only cares about his goals. And act like 'I want to revive Uchiha clan' was expected from his because of what happened.

So it doesn't contradict anything if he would be with Neji. I personally like dynamic I made between two of them.

Also you said that they see each other as brothers. I thought about that and I will make it like they were lying to each other and themselves about their real feelings. That are not brotherly.

Just wanted to make those two things clear.

And sorry for not updating much.🥺