Chapter 18

Keigo winks toward me as he poses for one of the pictures, the photographer arching a brow toward him while I roll my eyes and lean my head against my hand. A small, fond smile on my lips as he faces the camera, holding a jacket over his shoulder as he gives a small smouldering look toward the camera. Grinning charmingly toward the lens while the photographer compliments his looks, telling him to look certain ways to get the right angle. Making the winged hero look almost angelic in each photo they take.

As expected, Keigo adored being in front of cameras. The male seemed to be more relaxed in front of a camera. He wasn't awkward or tense, he seemed to be in his element. Then again, his job revolves around being in the public eye. It would be a bit of a problem if he wasn't good with cameras and attention. But with the confidence boost, he got even more flirtier.

If that was even possible...

The fashion designer sits by a laptop, judging each of the photos one by one. Every one that pops up with Keigo turning his attention toward me makes him frown softly. The male sending me a small glare like it's my fault. A small sigh leaving my lips as I turn my attention to my phone. Nodding every so often to himself as he notes down which numbers that could possibly be put into the new fashion magazines being released in a week. A smile on his lips as he nods toward the photographer to stop, sending Keigo a grateful smile before stopping the shoot.

"Thank you, Hawks," The designer says with a smile, shaking the heroes hand before heading toward the photographer to look over the photos and pointing to those that he wishes to keep, "Um, Miss (L/n), a word if will,"

"Of course," I reply softly, pushing myself off the chair and brushing down my pants. Keigo sending me a smile as he leaves the suite to head to his dressing room. Sending both males a smile, I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "What's up?"

"I think it'll be wise if you aren't present during Mr. Hawks' photoshoots," The photographer begins, sending me a small smile as if to try and dampen the blow, a small sigh leaving my lips, "You seem to be a distraction to him,"

"Right," I reply with a small weak smile, taking a deep breath as I look toward them. Arching a brow as they both nod toward each other, "So who will be there to fix his makeup if I can't be there?"

"We'll get another makeup artist to fill in," The designer replies, looking over his clipboard, not really caring about my feelings. Then again, this is a cutthroat business, "That'll be all,"

Rolling my eyes, I turn on my heel and head down the corridor shaking my head. Biting my gently as my feathers begin ruffling, the bottoms of my wings beginning to fluff up as I walk down the hallway. I couldn't believe it! How was I a distraction?! It's not like I was doing it on purpose! I wasn't doing anything! Keigo was the one that's looking toward me and winking! It's not like I was waving him over or whistling at him or winking back!

I bloody hate designers!

Mumbling under my breath, I knock on the door of his dressing room, walking in when he says so before sighing gently as I shut the door. The messy blonde male arching a brow as I run my fingers through my hair and grip at the roots, gritting my teeth. Noticing my frustration, he pushes himself off his seat and walks over to me, sliding his hands over mine and gently pulling my hands away from my hair, sending me a reassuring smile.

"What's wrong, baby bird?" Keigo asks tilting his head, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand making me sigh gently, looking down at my feet, the male cupping my chin in his hand to make me look toward him, "Hey? What's the frown for? Where's that cheeky little smile of yours disappeared to?"

"I'm fine, Keigo, don't worry," I reply, pulling away from him with a small sigh, clearing my throat gently as I walk toward the skincare section and pull out makeup remover with some reusable pads, "Get your butt back in the chair so I can remove your makeup,"