Chapter 38

Pulling out the cardboard boxes from the cupboard under the stairs, I hand Keigo the folded up boxes for him to assemble together. However, instead of assembling them and then beginning to fill them with my belongings, he decided to do something else with the cardboard boxes. Something that I thought only a child would do. A laugh leaving my lips when my eyes land on the lovely box-fort that Keigo decided to build with the newly assembled boxes that he makes. His eyes sparkling in a childish manner as he finishes it off with another box at the top.

Shaking my head, I flick his arm and assemble the final box on my own before heading into my bedroom where Angel is sniffing around at the clothes that have been excavated from my wardrobe. Her tail wagging happily as I set down the cardboard box before she jumps in and sniffs around with a bark. A giggle echoing around the room as Angel rolls onto her back and sticks her tongue out in an extremely adorable manner. The little dog loving the cardboard box while Keigo brings in another box from the hallway to begin helping me pack up.

While I begin folding up the dresses and the skirts and the shirts and the pants and the shorts and the socks that I possess, Keigo begins carefully packing away my makeup supplies and my art supplies. Smiling softly, I set the clothes down into the boxes, making sure that they all fit in as much as possible and try to use as less boxes as possible so it's easier to move when it comes to moving my stuff to Keigo's apartment.

We had already installed a wardrobe into his spare room for my clothes to be in. He's, fortunately, allowed me to have the spare room as a sort of walk in closet/study space/relaxation pod. He has his own office area where he does his paperwork out of hours and he thought it would be fair for me to have a room dedicated to myself as well. Which is something that I'm extremely grateful for.

With one of the boxes full to the brim with my clothes, I grab the tape and close the lid before taping it shut. Once shut, I pull a pen from my nightstand and label it 'Clothes' before pushing it out of my room and setting it against the wall of the hallway. Running my fingers through my hair, knowing that I have many and many boxes to go before my whole room is packed away for moving, I clear my throat and walk back into my room before freezing in absolute shock.

Standing in my room, a big big cheesy grin plastered across his face, is Keigo. His golden eyes glimmering with absolute joy as he holds something in his hands that I wouldn't dream of letting him see yet. My eyes widening in pure horror as he assesses the fabric in his hands, a cheeky giggle leaving his lips as he looks toward me and bites his lip while arching his brows. The male biting his lip, winking my way as he feels the fabric in between the pads of his fingers.

Lacy red lingerie that I had bought for a rather special occasion... sitting right in his greedy little hands.

Clearing my throat gently, going bright red at his face, I snatch the lingerie from his hands and stuff if in a new box and quickly hide it underneath more clothes with a curse under my breath. Without another word, Keigo wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck making me roll my eyes and bite my lip while I hide my face in my hands with a small little whine. A chuckle leaving his lips as he rubs circles on my hips.

"How long have you been hiding them from me, baby bird?" He mumbles into my ear making me shiver and clear my throat as I try and continue to pack away my clothes, "Are those for a special occasion? Hm~"

"They're for another day, Kei," I hum, blushing as he kisses up my neck and squeezes my hips gently with a smirk into my neck, "Can you get on with packing my things please? The quicker we do this the quicker we can go home,"

"The quicker you and I can get it on~" he coos, squeezing my hips making me blush and bite back a small mewl, "Is someone wanting the real thing now? Does someone feel ready for the main attraction?"