Chapter 26

"(Y/n)! Shit stain is at the door!"

Rolling my eyes at my sisters crude nickname for my boyfriend, I leave my bedroom with my hands gently running through my hair, making sure that it isn't a wasps nest as I walk down the stairs. Angel barrels down the stairs beside me, yapping toward Keigo who chuckles and kneels down to greet the snow white dog who jumps into his arms and begins licking his face. Her tail wagging happily to and fro as Keigo nuzzles his head into the side of Angel's face and kisses her little forehead. The blonde smiles as he pulls away, thanking Amai for the towel she throws at his face before wiping the dog slobber off his cheeks with a smile.

As I get to the bottom of the stairs, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him gently, giggling as he kisses back and rests his hands on my waist with a curt chuckle. Pulling away, we share a small smile before I turn around to head to the kitchen to feed Angel before I leave. The dog trotting after me with her tail in the air, almost showing off with Keigo being around. Amai rolls her eyes, scowling toward the messy blonde who grins toward her, ignoring and being oblivious to my sisters jabs, as he walks past to hug me from behind as I pour dog food into Angel's bowl. The Samoyed head butting Keigo's leg from time to time making him chuckle and ruffle her fur.

There's not denying, Angel adores Keigo.

Whenever Keigo comes over, Angel is all over him. She's weaving through his legs with a happy bark. She's nuzzling his legs and head butting him whenever she can. She'll happily greet him, jumping into his arms and lick his face without a second thought. She absolutely loves him. And it's adorable seeing Keigo and Angel together (and I have a picture of them cuddling on my home screen that Keigo doesn't know about!). Whenever we're out on walks and Keigo pops by, she suddenly wants to play catch or tug of war with him. She also cuddles him regardless of who's in the room, she'll trot up to him and sit on his lap without a care in the world.

Unlike Angel, Amai despises Keigo. Which is hard to try and juggle both my boyfriend and my sister when they're like two sides of a coin. Amai can't stand him (which is totally understandable) but she's now stooping to his level and calling him names and throwing insults toward him whenever she feels like it. I know Keigo was horrible in high school, but he isn't like that now and, if anything, he's trying to make up for it... And Amai isn't making it any easier...

However, I know that it'll work out in the end... it has too!

As Angel begins to devour her meal, I leave the kitchen with Keigo to slip my shoes on, ready for our date. Amai leans against the doorway, unimpressed, as she watches Keigo wait for me with a fond smile. The girl rolling her eyes when Keigo sends her a harmless smile.

"Ooh! Before I forget," Keigo begins, grinning toward me as I turn my attention to him and rest my hand on his hip as he digs through his pockets with a smile, a chuckle leaving his lips as I arch a brow, "I bought you a little something to make up for today,"

"What do you mean 'make up'? What happened?" Amai asks narrowing her eyes making me bite my lip nervously with a giggle as Keigo fishes out a small box, "What did you do?"

"Keigo didn't do anything, I just didn't get the make up scholarship at that agency because the women in charge thought it was okay to talk shit to me," I reply with a shrug, giggling as Keigo hands me the box for me to open, my heart aching as I slowly lift up the box to peek in what's inside before cooing and pulling it out, "Keigo... it's so beautiful,"

"You like it?" Keigo asks with a big smile, kissing my cheek as I nod before studying the necklace in my hands. It has a golden chain with two wings hanging off the centre, matching the colour of my pure white ones, "I saw it the other day in a jewellery store, made me think of you,"