part 1

Love, what the hell was it? you love someone and then they leave. and it goes on and on and on. it was useless. it had no meaning.

*phone alarm goes off* just five more minutes you told yourself. Sleeping never came to you easily, you'd always go to bed at 4 and have no choice but to wake up a 6 since you have school. You didnt dislike school, you had plenty friends, good grades and the teachers loved you. But what kept you going was him.. tadashi yamaguchi. He's the only reason you're like this, without him, you wouldn't know what to do. "Its 6:10 now, I better get up"

You get up and take a good look at your closet. It's full of his pictures. You'd been stalking him secretly and taking his pictures. You look at them all very closely and memorize his face in your head. You give him a small smile and walk away. You get into the bathroom and take a warm shower, the warmth of the water always kept you smiling. It's like it was your friend, always there when you needed it.

'Jesus it's cold today, I should have brought a sweater at least' you told yourself out loud. 'Care to take my jacket miss?' That voice, it sounds so familiar.. 'you look like your about to faint any moment now.' Its him, the man you've been stalking. You turn around and get a good look at him, up and down, noticing how hes looking at you and smiling. It wouldn't hurt to look down right? A stalker, a pervert, what else could you be? You look down really fast and notice it. 'Hes really big' you tell yourself. 'I forgot my coat, silly of me right?' You knew what you were doing. You wanted him to give it to you. You guys are neighbors after all, and you just really wanted to touch something of his. 'Here, take it, you can give it to me once were at school. Ok?' He smiles, his smiles are always the best. They're so warm and his lips curl just at the right places. You take his coat and thank him and smile back. You noticed how hes looked up, no longer looking at you. you look at your phone, the bus still has 6 minutes before it comes, cant be it. If it's not the bus, what is it?

You decide to look up and try to see what hes looking at. Your smile fades within seconds. It's her. His girlfriend. You've always hated her, since the beginning. You knew she was bad for him, you knew you were better. You watch as they hug and kiss passionately and laugh and look at each other deeply. 'You know what you have to do' you though to yourself. As soon as you finished your sentence, the bus comes. You all get on and you make sure not to sit next to them incase you get too jealous..