part 7

Its finally 8, you've got everything under cover, at least you think. You've never done anything like this, but yet it felt so good to think of. Just imagine, the screaming when you make them bleed, they blood stained walls, hiding the evidence, it all amused you.

*DING!*

Its them, you place your workbooks on the table and turn on the tv for the noise.

*DING!'
'Alright I'm coming, jeez neither of you have patience.' You feel slightly annoyed but glad that they came. 'Y/n! Hi! I brought pillows and a blanket! Is that ok?!'  'Its fine but stop yelling, your making my head hurt' god, it was night time and even then she was loud. How annoying of her to do so. She steps in your little appartment and notices how bland it looks. You never were a home designer really, but you thought it was pretty and suited your taste.  'Jeez it's so blank in here, ever heard of paint? Or even paintings? Or something?' You ignore her and look at the other one. His girlfriend. Gosh if only you could rip her face apart.  'Are you gonna move or are we sleeping out here?' She said, you didnt wanna seem rude so you faked a laugh and moved out of her way. She steps in and tosses her books on the table. Was she always like this? She needed to be stopped because no one, not even your yams would like her if she showed her true colors to everyone.

                      *15 minutes later*

Since they've gotten here, theres been no studying and just silence. You were all looking around, but you were eyeing your victim down, deciding how it was gonna go down. She braked eye contact and looked at brianna, she put Netflix on and decided to watch hunter x hunter, how lame. She stops, and looks back. 'Watcha looking at silly?' She says in a playful voice. She smiles in such a heart warming way, you kinda liked it. You smile back without knowing it, but when you notice, you look away and frown. What the hell was that? Why did you smile? Maybe you felt bad, but that impossible, you hated her and god was she annoying too. But at least she wasnt fake and full of shit like the other one.

A couple more minutes pass, and it's now 9:16. 'I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go to bed now' brianna said while yawning, she actually fell alseep quite fast, you felt jealous because of that. You watched her sleep for a good 10 minutes and looked up at the other one. 'What do you want?' She growled, you had no idea why her tone had suddenly changed so fast.  'Pardon?' You ask her, but she looks mad now, and you dont know why.