You enter the white room and race yourself to the bed. "No shoes on the bed, take em off" you do as he says and take off your shoes, placing them beside the edge. "Yams! Come jump on the bed!" He looks at you and smiles, gladly joining you to jump on the bed, bit on his third jump, he bangs his head, slamming it on the ceiling.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT" he screamed. You watched as he held his head with his hands, obviously in pain. "Here," you start to say, not sure if you want to finish your sentence, "I'll go get you some ice" you start to walk off of the bed, but he stops you. "Don't move, I'll go get it" he mumbles as he leaves the room. You wait on the bed for a couple of minutes, seeing him come back with what seems to be a knife.. "yams, what's the knife for?", he doesnt seem to be looking at you, hes staring at the floor. "Get on the bed, lay down" he hisses, and without a second word nor thought, you move from your spot and lie on the bed, terrified at what might happen in the  next few seconds.

He takes his shirt off, still holding the knife, placing the shirt on the floor next to a black desk. He walks towards you and gets on top of you, his knife now on your shirt. "Dont move" tadashi says, he holds the knife with a hand, and the top of your shirt with the other. 'It'll only hurt if you move dear" he starts tearing up your perfect shirt, not to perfect anymore huh. Within a couple seconds, your shirts been cut in half by the knife of his. He leans into a kiss but the touch of the cold knife on your chest makes you let out a little moan. "Oh? Someone has a knife kink, and I know it's not just me" he winks at you and starts licking the side of your face, the left cheek, then the right, and onto the side of your mouth, where your top lip rested. He starts kissing the top of your lip, and then onto your bottom lip, he looks into your eyes as he does, making sure you see him. He gets up and sits on you, grabbing the black elastic you had on your on hand. "I'll take this, then we can get to business" he says as he ties his hair up in a little bun for the little bit of hair he has. He leans closer to and points the tip of the knife onto your chin, "move, I want you to sit on me" he says confidently, gesturing the knife deeper into the skin on your chin.

You get up and watch as he crawls to the headboard, laying his backside on it, "take your pants off, its hot", he smiles and waits for you to take them off. You look at his dark eyes and listen, seeing their would be no point if you didnt obey his rules. You slowly took them off, making him get a good view of what's going on. "Go a little faster darling, I'm in a rush" looking back at him from your pants, you notice his pants were already gone, while the knife was still being held by his hand. "Alright, come here" he brings up his arms, as if he were about to give you the biggest hug in the world, although, what he wanted wasnt a hug. You crawl back to him, climbing into him. One of this hands on his dick, already prepared to be sticked in, while the other was agaisnt your hip. He started placing the tip in, but a moan came out without you even knowing it. You cover your mouth in embarrassment, hoping he hadn't heard a thing, "take the hand off, take this". He took your hand and made you wrap it around his throbbing dick, making you place it into your guts. "Put it in" he said as he placed the tip of the knife on your chin, "I want you".

BTW IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HES SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE HERES THIS:

CREDITS TO THE ARTIST!!

enjoy the story hehe