part 14

Sorry it took a while, I'll be posting another tonight though! :)

       No word could escape your mouth. You tried telling him to stop but he wouldn't listen. He glanced at you and smiled, but this time, it wasnt so warming today though.  "Too bad he left, call him again, he needs to see what I'm gonna do!" You listened without within a heartbeat, grabbed the phone and dialed again. "Stop calling me, I'm really busy now". Busy? Doing what? You looked at his screen and saw what you wish you hadn't seen. You knew he was a player and all, but why answer when your fucking someone right then and now? "Tsukki! Go deeper, please! Harder!"
Moans. Nothing more could be heard. Besides the screaming. But as each second passed, you got used to it and seemed to find comfort in the noises surrounding you.

"Tsukki, stop fucking and watch! Gonna write slut on her leg! You better be watching!" "I told you, I'm not interested and leave us alone."  He had said, but he never hung up, curious on what he meant by those words. You watched in silence, but out of no where, you mumbled a couple of words. "What did u say? Be louder and stop mumbling you bitch"  why was he so mean to you? You havent done anything wrong..right? "I said I want to do it.." you were too scared to say it, so you mumbled again.  "I SAID LOUDER Y/N"  "I WANNA CUT HER! NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?". He looked at you with big eyes, questioning what you had just said. "You.. wanna, do it? Didnt expect that from you.  I thought you guys were friends? Here, take it" he handed over the knife and you took it, grabbing it by the handle. You watched him moved so you could sit next to brianna. You crouched near her and watched as she cried in pain. You look back at yams, he was looking in the mirror and fixing his teeth. Cleaning them I guess. You look back at the girl with the bleeding neck, now really red and painfully gross to look at.

You prepare to make the cuts. Will it hurt you more than her? Of course it wouldn't, your not the one getting it. But your doing it, and it hurt you a bit. You grab her shaking thigh, holding it with one hand and holding the knife with the other. Scared. How deep do you have to go? You were to afraid to ask and decided to just do it freely. You position the knife, ready to make the S. Cries. Screaming. You notice how she started moving, backing you away from her. You knew she didnt want you to do this, you didnt want to either. But you were doing it for yamaguchi. And only him.

"STOP MOVING BRIANNA" yamaguchi was now grabbing her hair, pulling it back, looking prepared to slit her neck. Was he trying to do something? He took a hold of her arms and told you to get to it. "C'mon c'mon! Do it    y/n! We dont have all day!" You hated when he yelled at you, but glad you guys were finally talking again. You look at him with saddened eyes, hoping he wouldnt get mad now. "alright look. I'm sorry I yelled at you again, I just want the best for you." The best for you? Maybe he wasnt so bad after all. He seemed to care for you quite a lot. Which made your heart flutter with butterflies. "Alright I'll make a deal with you, cut her a couple of times, and maybe then I'll let you do what you want to me". He winked. He winked!

Gosh he winked at you! You couldn't even remember the last time he did that.  You smiled at him brightly and looked back at Brianna, holding the knife tightly in your hands, holding it above her head..