part 11

Maybe he was too scared to show reaction? That seemed like the best reason. You didnt want to ask, it won't feel right to.  "As I was saying, any idea where my girlfriend is? Cant seem to find her and she hasn't answered me back, which is very unlikely of her". Why was he asking this? Was he not concerned? Maybe he didn't hear... no he heard of course, how couldn't he? If he havent heard, he wouldn't be here in the first place. you open your mouth to answer, but before you can, your cut off by another scream, afraid of what will happen next.

"PLEASE JUST HELP ME, I KNOW THERES SOMEONE ELSE THERE!" Near the end of her sentence, you can hear her voice fainting and going in for a sob. Deep down you felt a little bad, but who cared? She couldn't hurt you nor tadashi anymore. She could have ratted you out if she could. Thank god she cant anymore, maybe you should do something about that mouth? You look up at the man of your dreams, surprisingly, he smiles at you.  "You've been naughty havent you? I bet you DO know where my girlfriend is. Maybe shes upstairs, or downstairs somewhere, lying down, eyes closed, no breathing either. Am I right?' You look at him and look away fast, feeling a bit embarrassed somehow. "Mind if i turn on the lights?"  Fuck. What are you gonna say now? You were gonna answer, but his phone buzzed before you cod speak, thank goodness, saved once again by being interrupted.

"Its tsukkishima, hey doesnt brianna like him? Doesnt she know hes a player? Hes dating like 4 girls right now haha, poor girl. Too bad she cant notice it. I kinda feel bad for the little one."  You feel a bit jealous, him, talking about another girl in front of you? How unintelligent of him to do so. You frown a bit and he notices, he always notices when something's off. Maybe you were meant to be. 'Just because I'm talking about another girl doesnt mean I dont want you, y/n, I thought you knew that all ready." He pulls you in, cups your soft little face with his large warm hands, God it felt nice being there. He pulls you even closer and kisses you passionately. You didnt even wanna know why, you loved it, even if you were in a bad situation, you needed him right now. Without any words, you kissed him back and a smile appeared on his face, which made you smile harder. "You have such a nice smile you know that?" He says to you, you blush a little bit, but before asking him for another, brianna decided this was her time to shine again. "Yamaguchi? Is that you? Please help, I dont wanna be here, please get me out! I dont wanna die.." he laughs. You thought it was weird of him to do so, but you loved it when he did so, he was so admirably adorable to you, and no one could ever be like him.