You headed back to the car, hoping this was all a dream, frightened at what you had just witnessed. "Darling? Where do you think your going? Our house is that way" he pointed to the house, and when he did, it made you feel a little scared. A part of you didnt understand why you needed to leave home, but the other part was so happy. You could finally live with the man of your dreams, start a family hopefully and leave everyone and everything behind.

"Here, come take my hand" he says and gives you his hand. "This is our new house baby, I hope you like it" he grabs the side of your face and kisses you in front of the decapitated body, chills going down your spine. "Follow me madam, into your new home. Our new home" he smiles at you and bows, hoping to get a laugh out of your gloomy face. you smile back, feeling happy that he had made a these sacrifices for you, you felt good knowing he was there for you, no matter what had happened before. This was a new beginning for you and tadashi, a new, fresh start.

He starts walking through the two front doors of the cabin, you follow while holding onto his hand tightly. As you step in, you start getting chills, noticing how it was much colder in here than out there. "jesus it's cold in here" you hear tadashi say, "go turn up the heat, it should be next to the stairs". You do as he says and let go of his hand, heading near the black staircase that led to a second floor. You turn up the heat to 26°, hoping the heater works and you wont die of coldness. "Here, follow me, I'll show you our room" he starts walking towards you, stopping when hes head to head with you. You look to your left and notice a white door. "Dont be shy my love, open the door" tadashi says, as hes staring you down. Was he mad? Maybe hes scared, maybe he doesn't like doors? No, that's silly, why couldn't he be the one to open it?

You walk in front of him and open the door to a beautiful white room, filled with Christmas lights all over the room, and red sheets all over the bed, as well as red pillows. You wanted to ask what this was all for, but nothing came out of your wide opened mouth. "Alright alright, don't say anything, I know your surprised, but I wanted our first night here to be special." He grabs both of your hands and places them into his, "we're both gonna be here a while, so we might as well be comfortable while being here, right?" You nod at the beautiful tall man staring at your eyes, tears start to fall of your cheeks. You couldnt be happier.