part 17

smut 😁
sorry I kept you all waiting forever🏃‍♂️💨

You look up up him with lustful eyes, hoping he knows that you wanna do it. And you wanted to do it.. now.

You look over at the bleeding girl, sitting on the ledge of the bath. Shes no longer looking at either of you, disgust filled her broken mind. "Get up, were going to your room." He got up and took your hand, gripping it so you wouldnt let go. Without looking back, you both leave the bathroom and leave it unlocked, knowing well she wouldnt leave the bathroom. She couldnt, even if she tried too. She loss to much blood.

He leads you upstairs, as if this were his house and not yours. Yamaguchi walks in and looks around. "I see your a fan". A fan? What does that mean? You look at him with a questioned face, not knowing what he had meant by those words. "Your closet door, you fucking psychopath. That's me isnt it?" You take a look at your closet, now remembering all the photos you've taken of him. You look away embarrassed, hoping he wouldnt keep making fun of you for it. "Aw dont worry darling, its cute." He brought his face closer to yours, and stroked your cheek with his thumb. He got even closer to you and kissed your lips. Your eyes lit up, not expecting that he would have done that.

You kiss him back while putting a hand on his cheek, telling him your ready now. He gets on top of you and pushes you down, down enough so you can see the taller, stronger man on top of you. He opens his eyes and watches you. Cleary your way to into this. But that's not your fault right? Who wouldnt wanna be kissing the man of their dreams on their bed?

"Take them off." You glare at the man, wondering if hes joking or not. "I said take them off. Now. Or I cant feed your body". You quickly take your shirt off, throwing it across the room. He stares into your eyes, making you a bit uncomfortable. "Keep going, I'm waiting". Yamaguchi smirks and comes closer to your face, holding it with a hand and embracing it. You start taking off your pants, but hes already beat you too it. Your hands meet at the top of your pajama pants. You look at him and he smiles. "You were taking to long darling, daddy just couldnt wait to taste." He grabs your pants, taking them off slowly, looking at your legs and remembering everything about them.

"Am I gonna be your first?" Yamaguchi asks as he throws away your pants, you nod, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Dont worry, it'll feel good, I pinky promise". He shows you his pinky finger and smiles. Maybe it did feel good?
He looks up at you and you nod, knowing it'll be put in soon. "Take those off too." He stares at your underwear, knowing people cant do it with clothes on, you take them off and he smiles, proud that you were listening to him. He unzips his pants again, but not taking them off, just pulling them down enough so he could fuck you. "Lay down. Spread your legs and hold them up for me". Jesus. He really wanted it. Without a doubt, you bit your lip and listened.

You lay back down, staring at him, never breaking the gaze you two had. You look away for a moment, embarrassed at how you were listening to him without even acknowledging what was about to happen. "Dont worry sweetheart, just close your eyes, stop being a brat about it." Yamaguchi voice became a bit deeper. Maybe he was running out of patience? You didnt feel like getting hit again, so you listened. You pulled your legs up and spread them, as much as you could. "you know, I always dreamt about this, us fucking in your room, a crying little bitch in the other room. Isnt this just wonderful?" Why was he acting so weird? Swearing usually wasnt a thing of his. "I'm gonna put it in now ok?" And without a second word, his cock was already in. Your eyes open wide, pain was all you felt. Why did it hurt so much? You covered your mouth to hide your sobs. "yams wait, it hurts." "Just take it you whore, no body asked." He grabs your thighs and starts going faster, even though you had just started. "Yams please! Go slower! It really hurts!" You kept telling him to slow down and to stop, but he wouldnt listen, he just kept going faster. "I SAID SHUT UP. Your not the one in charge ok?" he said, without even looking at you. You look away, sobbing in pain. A moment went by before he spoke again. "You know, your really pretty when you cry. You should cry more often". Pretty? He thought you were pretty. That's the best complement someone has ever given you.. You started to reach your climax and before you knew it, he started moaning. This was when he was going even faster. Maybe he was gonna cum too? "Y-yams -g-go faster, i-i gonna c-cu-" before he could finish, he grabbed onto your thighs even harder, leaving his nail marks in your skin. "Come for me then" he said, grabbing the back of your head, making you kiss him before you both came. He forced his tongue into yours, making it move around, tasting you. But before you could even yell out his name one more time, he put a hand near your 😸, rubbing it so you could be louder. "Scream louder, I cant hear you" he looked at you and winked. "Y-YAMS-!" "LOUDER" he yelled. "Y-MS I-IM GONNA CU-" "ah fuck, I'm gonna cum"

You stare into each others eyes, feeling a bit embarrassed of what happened. "Go wash up and come back to bed."