part 15

You held the knife tightly above her head, prepared to make the scars that will forever be on her small body. You look at her face one more time, but she's looked away, aleady accepting her fate. Was this how her life was gonna end? She barely even lived it.. yamaguchi saw you thinking to yourself,  he crouched down next to you and solfty pecked your cheek. You  blushed so hard, he might have noticed it. "Here let me help you". He grabs your hand with the knife, slowly bringing it to Brianna's thigh. "j-just do it already.. I wanna die.." soft sobs left her mouth, tears rolled down her face. She was pretty when she cried, hopefully you get to see more later.

Yamaguchi's hand leads the way and makes a slight cut on her thigh. Pressing harder with each hand movement. Little by little, the cuts made a word. First S, then L, and a little after, a U appeared. Blood was running down her thighs, causing both of your hands to  stain red. Without noticing, his hand goes in deeper this time, and you cant help but watch. The knife, filled with her blood on it, is now spelling a T on her leg. Maybe she was a slut for liking a guy like that? "YAMS PLEASE! IM SORRY! STOP IT!! IT REALLY HURTS ME!" "Not until you say please, you little slut. C'mon now, say it" he looked over at, gazed into you eyes, and you couldn't help but look back.

"Yams i-"  "dont, just come here" you wanted to tell him he should stop, it'll take forever to clean up now, but before saying that he grabs the back of your hair and pulls you into a kiss. This one felt full of lust. But it was nice. You push on him a bit, hoping he gets what you want now, but the bigger man pushes you down. His lips moving more onto yours. He opens his eyes and sees that you can't take it anymore, you want more, so he forces you to take his tongue in his mouth, but while your focused on his wet to guess moving more and exploring your mouth, his big cold hands start moving and touching your body. He starts rubbing your stomach, then reaches down a little bit.

"Hey wait.. we shouldn't do it here.." you says while taking his hand off, but regret starts coming onto you. "Why not? Let her watch, shes a little whore after all" he smiles at you and starts taking off his shirt. You notice brianna looking, but when your eyes meet, she looks away with tired eyes, breathing heavily, while blood drips down her body. You look back at tadashi, now mad that you aren't paying attention to him, you can see it in his eyes. "D-do we have to d-" a heavy hand comes across your right cheek. Pain. Hes just slapped you, you cant bear to look at him now. "Dont feel bad because of her, your mine now. Your MY PET, YOU, LISTEN TO ME, OK?"  You look at him, nodding your head, your too tired for another hit.