part 16

warning: contains smut❗🙄🙏

  You nod your head, telling him yes, that you agreed to be his pet and do anything he wanted if you. No matter what it was. If it was for him, it'd be worth it. He then leans over you, grabbing your left hand and holding on to it tight. Maybe a little too tight, because it was starting to hurt you. He opens his eyes and you immediately understand what he wants.

You take a hold of your shirt and start lifting it up, slowly so he can get a good look at what you look like under clothes. You too the shirt back behind you and notice how hes staring, biting his  pink bottom shaded lip. He looks you up and down, coming closer to you and whispers "your all mine darling, theres no turning back now" he nibbles your ear and you let out a small moan, hoping he hadn't heard.  "Dont be shy now, make some noise" he winks at you again and you can feel your heart thumping, faster and faster by the second.

He grabs the back of your head, bringing you into a forceful kiss, he adds in tongue, making sure you know who's boss. A couple of seconds pass and neither of you had let go. And it was getting a bit hard to breathe. You could feel a drip of saliva come down, he notices and stops for a moment. Looking at you, then back at the saliva on your cheek. He comes closer and sticks his tongue out, licking the saliva clean and leaving no other wetness besides his tongue.

"hey, come here" he says softly while taking off his belt, making sure to unzip his pants. "tadashi.. I dont feel like it, Briannas watching and-" "OH SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHORE, WHO CARES WHAT SHE SEES, SHES GONNA DIE ANYWAY!"  He grabs your head, pulling it close to his crotch. You can tell he really wants it. You look up, giving him eyes that say do I have to? He doesnt say anything, but stares back with lustful eyes. But then again, you'd do anything for him..

You pull his puts down halfway, but far enough to see his boxers. You look up one more time, and you can see him smiling down at you. Might as well you tell yourself. You pull his green underwear off, excited but scared. This is the first time you'll actually see it instead of imagining it.  You pull it halfway with his pants, and see it. Jesus its big. You look at his throbbing cock, them look back up at him. Both of you now smiling. Lifting your hand, you grab his large cock, already dropping with pre-cum. You already knew how to give blow jobs, you'd been practicing for this moment your whole life. You start licking it everywhere, up, down, the tip, even his balls. ah fuck you heard, you knew he was liking it ready. You started teasing him abit, biting the tip and licking some more. "stop teasing you whore, do it" he says with courage. You always found it hot when he swore at you.

he grabs your head, making you surprised. "Open up darling, time to eat" you open your mouth, and without hesitation ,He makes you take it all. You were gagging at how big he was, you felt as if you were gonna vomit. He knew it hurt you, so he went faster, making sure his full dick was in your mouth, letting your saliva and tongue wonder around it.

you couldn't help but gag out loud again, but he didnt mind, he felt too good to hit you again. oh fuck, oh fuck. Four words. You knew he was about to cum. He grabbed your hair even tighter now and forced you to go faster. You loved it. You loved seeing him in this state. You let out small moans since it was turning you on so much. He tilts his head back and grabs your head with both hands. He was really close. "C'mon c'mon,  suck that cock, suck that cock"  god you loved his moans.  "Dont be shy, choke on it, you know you want it". You did want it, so you went faster and grabbed his thick cock with both hands, making his knees weeking. "Oh god, oh god, cuming!!" He let out loud moans, he wasnt shy clearly. His warm cum filled your mouth, you knew he wanted you to swallow it all. Every single drop. "Open". You saw this coming huh? You open saying ah!, showing him your mouth full of his semen.  "Now swallow you dirty whore" he crouched down to face you, making sure nothing dropped from your mouth. You followed his orders and swallow. It tasted just like him, but you wanted more.