part 2

*on bus*

  'Hey y/n! Come sit next to us!' She points to an empty seat next to her and yamaguchi. I want to sit next to him. I need to sit next to him. But shes stopping me. 'No thanks, I'll just go sit with Brianna' you walk over to her and sit in the seat next to her. 'Hiiii     y/n, what's up?' noisy. I hate loud people you think to yourself. You've always thought that the world would be better if everyone suddenly disappeared and you and yams were the only people left alive. Left alone to do anything you want, without people telling you what and what not do to.

'Good morning' you say, trying to avoid eye contact. You had nothing wrong with her, she just was too clingy and annoyed you most of the time. But, oddly enough, she was always around when you needed to get out of bad situations like this. you were glad she was here, you didnt have to sit next to.. the other one.

"Hey yams? Isnt that your coat? Why does she have it?" God, you hated that voice, his girlfriend would be prettier if she didnt talk so much, she was everything you weren't, which made you hate her even more.  'Dont worry sweetcheeks, she forgot her coat and looked like she was gonna faint, so I let her borrow it. You can have it next time alright?' Said yamaguchi, you can tell she was getting on his nerves, you can tell everything about him, his voice and facial expressions say it all.

–—————
'Hey y/n look, were here, which class do you have first? I have science hehe, I hope you have it too' said brianna, jeez, when will she ever shut up. 'Actually i have gym first, so if you'll excuse me, I'm in a bit of a rush, it's at the end of the school." Was that too harsh of you too say? Who knows, you didnt care, you just wanted to leave. You looked back one more time to see him. He looked back and you felt a sudden thump in your chest.