A couple of weeks have passed and no one has wondered where you two were. Maybe they just didnt care? Maybe they all knew and were planning something big.. but none of that worried you, what worried you is how yamaguchi left 3 hours ago and never showed any sign that he was back. You've checked the cabin a few times, hoping he was hiding and waiting to scare the hell outta you, but you couldnt find him at all. No where to be seen..
——————————

It was around 9 30h at night, at least that's what the broken stove said. Its greenish numbers could be lying for all you knew, just like everyone you've ever met, lying bastards were everywhere you went. You got up from the couch, heading to the kitchen to grab a snack before bed. Maybe an apple? No, too sour. Grilled cheese perhaps? I dont want to turn the stove on. You decide nothing looks good and head to bed, exhausted of the boring days you've had.
As you headed to bed, a couple knocks went on the door..

*knock knock knock*
Who the hell could that be? Your mind wondered everywhere, was it the cops? They dont know where we are, it's fine. Maybe just a stranger passing by? That seems reasonable.

*knock knock*
"Is there anyone in there?!" It sounded like a man, he was very confident in his speech. Must be some dude who needs gas oil, happens all the time you told yourself.  You decided not to think much of it and head towards the door, but more knocks ar the door can be heard.

"Hello?! I need an answer!"
Jeez, was everyone this loud at night? You open the door right away since their was no peep hole, but it was one of the greatest, YET most horrible decision ever, what lied ahead of you changed everything for you know. You just knew their was no going back now.

"Are you f/n l/n?"..