part 12

As your thinking to yourself, you notice him walking over to the kitchen. You didnt know what to do
so you just stood there, afraid of what he might think or do once he sees the body.  "How about we turn on some lights? Sounds good huh?" He turns on the lights and when he turns back, he sees it. Eyes open wide, but no other reaction. Maybe hes too scared to say anything? Why isn't he moving? Will he still like me after? Question after question kept  coming into your head, but you needed to do something.  "Um yams.. I can explain I swear, its not as bad as you think it is, I promise.' You walk closer to him and reach out for his hand, but hes already kneeling down, taking a good look at his now ex girlfriend. He notices the hands and asks if you did it.  "I um.." no words come to your mouth, what is their to say? 'She tried attacking me and.." You can't just say you killed the love of his life.
"Dont lie, tell me, I'm not mad you know. I'm just surprised that you did it, I'm actually thankful too you know. You had no idea, how long I was waiting to do something like that myself. You just did me a favor." Hes not mad, nor sad, but happy? What a weird thing to feel when you see a dead body without any hands. The blood on the counter was still a bit fresh, which meant he knew it was done not too long ago. He looked down at her, holding her close, as if she was still alive. Maybe she was? You slightly hoped you was, you didn't want this to be you're mess to clean up.  "Dont worry about any of this alright? I'll help you clean it up, we can cut her up and dispose of her in the backyard. Besides, I'm sure not many people would be interested in trying to find her, she always was a bitch. I'm glad you did this, thank you y/n." he looked up and smiled at you, you couldn't help but smile back at the lovely boy, wondering how he was so calm about all this.  "Do you have a bone cutter? Or a saw? Anything really sharp will help us a lot!" Why was he so happy about this? He was acting quite strange for the yamaguchi you knew. "Theres a saw out in the garage, we can go get it together" you told him, and he agreed to go with. You both got dressed and went out in the back to go get the necessary item. A couple minutes pass and you finally find it, once you gave it to him, you headed back and made sure no one was looking, even though your houses are full of trees and bushes, but you can never be to careful.

You both walk in and smelled the air. It smelt of something rotten. Gross. You knew you had to get rid of it quick. You get undress and watch him, how could one be so hot doing an everyday thing? You walk into the kitchen and decide to clean up the blood stains while he cuts. He placed her pieces into two  black garbage bags and placed them in the garbage bin outside. Finally. She was gone now, for good and for ever. Happiness fueled thru your body, you dont know what you would have done without his help.

"Now.." he says while talking off a blood stained pair of gloves. "We'll have to take care of the other one too'.. you look at him with sad eyes, you didnt want her to leave you, you know you'd be alone without her, she was the only one who cared about you..