More smut here😁

You stare at him, making sure you heard what he had said. He leans in close to your ear and whispers "put it in baby" and proceeds to nibble on your ear. "tadashi wait.." he grabs your hand, the one in which was holding his cock. "c'mon, let me have my fun" he starts putting it in, starting slowly, and making you moan even more now. "Here, let's kiss" he grabs your chin and pulls you into a kiss, filled of lust, but still feeling amazing, as if the world was ending and the only people left alive to repopulate the world were you two. "jump" a couple seconds pass and you mutter "I-i, cant move.." "you can't move? Jesus, I'll do it then", he let's out a sigh and grabs your hips with both hands, releasing the knife that was once held by his big hands. "Start moving, and jump once in a whil-" he was cut of by a moan. You started jumping on his cock, moving in a circle once in a while, just like he said. maybe I'll go faster you tell yourself, you start moving faster, hearing his moans being stopped by grunts of his. The feeling of lust and adrenaline came rushing through your body, making you both wanting more. "baby, baby, go deeper, I wanna be fully in your guts, rearranging them, making you scream more" he took a short pause before finishing his sentence, whispering, "Cumming in, all the way, filling you up with my warm milk"

Moans filled up the room, and as you two finished, he got up and took a strange vibrating toy from the desk, along with a pair of handcuffs.The desk seemed to be filled with other naughty toys, waiting to be used. "Hands up dear, and put your ass up". No not again you thought to yourself, you didn't wanna cum anymore, after all, you'd done it at least 3 times before this.

"C'mon dont be shy, do as I say". You listen to his orders and turn around, placing your hands up and head down, making your ass go in his face. You wait as he stares at your ass, but before anything else, he takes both hands and handcuffs them to the headboard, making you unable to move them. "Tadashi, what are you-" .. something vibrating went up you ass, leaving more moans leave your mouth. "Dont be too loud now, we dont wanna look suspicious now do we?" He continues to put the toy in, leaving your body to shake, unable to move or take it out. "Let's try the highest level on here, see if you can beat it. "Tadashi no, dont leave me here" you say as tears start coming down your face, but let's be real, the pleasure was worth all the tears. he turns the vibrator all the way up and proceeds to the leave the room, closing the door, "I'll be back in an hour or two, gotta go clean and get some things", he winks and leaves the room, leaving you there, with the vibrator up your ass, unable to take it out..